Shinju Clone?

Shinju and her brother arrived in Strikaland with Grimm for their game against the men in red. Shinju looked around and her phone started to beep. She took it out of her pocket and saw a message from her brother Wyatt.

' How is the mission.' said the message making Shinju feel uneasy and a little frustrated with her brother's demand. She had searched all over Dubai for the moonstone and the Lunar compass but had difficulty looking for them. She quickly replied and put the phone back into her pocket. 

The moonstone was the source of strength and power for werewolves. It had been missing for 300 years and the Von Silver Wolf clan would die without it. The Lunar compass is a compass that uses moon-crystal energy to locate the moonstone and open a magical gate that leads you to Lunardia, the home of the Von Silver Wolf clan.

She went down the stairs and followed her brother and Grimm. They entered the bus and Shinju sat down next to Bones and put her headphones on as she listened to her favorite podcast as the bus drove along the road to the hotel.

The next day, Shinju POV.

I woke up feeling energized and happy. I was ready to go out today and explore the city. Even though I was the heiress of my clan, I liked to have fun and live my life. I got myself ready for the day when I stopped and noticed someone who looked like me behind me. I quickly grabbed her hand and turned to find my younger sister Silvia. " What the bloody hell are you doing here," I said looking at my sister in fury and annoyance. 

I kicked her out of the bathroom and left. Seriously, that lass was so annoying.

I went to my brother and his teammates as they left and went to the stadium to train for the match.