A hidden truth revealed.

" What the hell are you doing here," asked Skarra as he glared at Saoirse. " I should be the one to ask you that lad. Besides this island is my home," said Saoirse with a smile as she turned around to leave. " Wait. Can you please help us find a way back home please?" said Shakes as he grabbed Saoirse's arm. 

Saoirse let go of Shakes and turned around. She let out a deep sigh as she turned back around" Fine, but I don't think the heiress herself will like to know that you're here. Humans aren't allowed her in Lunardia." said Saoirse as she walked away with the players following her. 

After a while, the players reached a gate with two guards. " Stop, Who goes there." asked one of the guards. " Ikni viro, Saoirse Anderson Jones Andren Von Silver Wolf,(It is me, Saoirse Anderson Andren Von Silver Wolf)" said Saoirse speaking in fluent Zegemish. The guards blinked and looked at Saoirse's eyes which flashed amber. They looked at each other feeling confused about what to do. They nodded and opened the gate. The group walked in and looked around in awe seeing the carvings on the wall. They saw a scanner and tried to place their hands but the device said error. 

" Ay, What's wrong with this thing" said El Matador in annoyance. " Relax lad," said Saoirse as she placed her hand on the scanner and it glowed green showing the phrase ' Royal Package'. Then, a bullet train appeared shocking the players. Saoirse entered the bullet train with the players entered the train and sat down.

Saoirse pressed a button and a small robot came holding a tray of food. The players took the food and opened the cans. " Aah!, this thing is so spicy," said Skarra. " It's an acquired taste lads, That's called Hanora," said Saoirse with a chuckle.

After a while, they reached a large palace that resembled a castle. They entered the palace and walked in as the guards bowed as they opened the gates. Shakes, Zoom, and North Shaw looked around in awe seeing the palace. " Whoa, What is this place?" asked Shakes. 

" Luric Castle, this is my home," said Saoirse with a sad smile. " What?!" said El Matador. Saoirse put her hand on her pendant and breathed in as her hair turned white shocking most of the players as they looked at Saoirse's hair.

" If you're wondering, I'm not actually Shinju. My real name is Saoirse Anderson Jones Andren Von Silver Wolf, and I am the crown heiress of the Von Silver Wolf clan," said Saoirse as two guards approached. 

" Take these men to the guest chambers. And treat them well, make sure my brothers don't try anything funny," said Saoirse speaking in a gentle but authoritative tone.

The guards nod and take the men away as Saoirse walks away to her chambers feeling tired.