Strikaland Frenzy.

Shakes and his friends were training in STC ( Secret Training Compound ) in preparation for their game against Invincible United. Shakes then went to the bench and drank some water. He stopped when he saw Twisting Tiger looking at an article on his phone. The article was about Shinju and her brother and how she accompanied him to the match.

" What ya reading Tiger," said Shakes as he looked at his friend. " Oh, I'm just reading an article on Bones and his sister. Strange she doesn't play for Grimm even though she's fit enough to play," said Tiger looking at the photo of Bones and his sister. 

" Whoa! She's quite a beauty. How come such a quiet and scary guy is related to someone like her?" said Shakes admiring Shinju's blue eyes and Irish features. " Well she might be pretty but don't get any ideas. That guy can kill you with one look if you try to even get near her," said North cautiously.

El Matador chuckled and looked at North," Relax Amigo, no one can resist the charms of El Toro himself," he said as he flashed a smile. Dancing Rasta, Super Strikas captain, came and noticed the players talking. " Hey mon, we gotta practice for de match," said Rasta as he approached his teammates. " Captain, do you know anything about the twins?" said Shakes referring to Bones and his sister. 

" No mon, I don't. Some say the two moved from the UK and some say they are mysterious royals of some ancient clan," said Rasta.

After training:

Shakes, Cool Joe, and North were walking around Strikaland when they noticed some kids with werewolf markings carving something into a wall. " Hey! What are you doing?!" said  Shakes. The kids looked at him and growled as their eyes glowed amber. " Ulir vech nava uman!" said one of the kids as he glared at Shakes. " What did you say?" said Shakes feeling confused. " He said: Leave us alone human." said one of the other kids as she readied herself. 

North looked at the carving and saw a woman with the same features as the kids but with white hair and a crown. " Who's that?" asked Cool Joe as he looked at the carving. " That is our princess and future queen Lady Saoirse." said the same girl from before. Cool Joe and the others look at each other and turn around to find the werewolf kids gone.

" What the ..." said Shakes as he looked at the alley to find it empty. The other two shrugged and the trio walked away leaving behind the alley.