Fighting the Clarions

It's been a month since Shinju had met with her brother Bones. She came back to Dubai after she had located a piece of the moonstone in a large black building in Sharjah, a city near Dubai. Finding the moonstone wasn't as difficult since Shinju had used knockout gas on the guards and steadily passed through the security system using her bracelet that allowed her to hack into security systems, store items by shrinking them, and pull out a small robot insect that could scan the area.

Shinju was flying over the city-lit skies on her glider dodging the Clarions on the ground. She loved flying but was too much in a hurry to actually enjoy it.  Meanwhile, a Clarion soldier was preparing his dart gun and aiming it at Shinju's neck. The man then let loose the dart and fired it. Shinju on the other hand overlooked that the Clarions helicopters were above her. Suddenly, she felt a dart hit her in the neck and fell unconscious landing in a pool of water along with the moonstone shard in hand.

Zahir Mansion:

Zoom and his family were sleeping when they heard water splashing violently. They all woke up and came downstairs only to find something glowing in the water. A security guard dove into the water pulled out the moonstone, and looked at Zoom with a worried face.

" There's a woman in the water sir. What shall we do?" said the security guard. Zoom looked at the water and his eyes widened seeing the mysterious white-haired woman he had met at Grimm's castle. " Get her out of the water and take her to the guest room," Zoom ordered. The man nodded and brought up the woman from the water and removed the dart from her neck.

Zoom was a charismatic captain and was adored by his fans. He on the other hand hated the media and often stayed out of drama. He was born into the Zahir family, one of the wealthiest families in the UAE. Zoom grew up rich and sometimes liked to show that he enjoyed his luxuries which made him a little arrogant.

A few days later, Zoom nieces and nephews entered the room where the woman was sleeping. Zoom noticed them trying to remove the woman's bracelet and entered the room. " Leave her alone guys. That bracelet could be dangerous so don't toy around with it," said Zoom as he sat down on the sofa next to the bed. 

" But 'amu, we want to see what it can do," said one of the children making Zoom chuckle. " I know. But it's her's ok. So be nice." said Zoom ruffling the children's hair. Zoom looked up and saw the woman groaning in her sleep indicating she was about to wake up. The woman slightly opened her eyes and looked around. She quickly sat up and tried to get up but Zoom stopped her.

" Easy there. You were knocked out pretty badly. Try not to go over your limit." said Zoom making the woman relax a bit. He nodded for the kids to leave. The children obeyed and left the room.

" So you must be Shinju, I believe," said Zoom in a serious tone. Shinju's eyes widened realising that Zoom had found out. She had expected this but didn't expect it from Zoom. " Look, I won't hurt you or turn you into the Clarions. I promise," said Zoom in a calm voice softening his tone. " [Sigh] I'm really sorry. I understand if you're angry with me but I did it because I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be putting any innocent lives in danger," said Shinju looking down in shame.

Over the past month, Shinju had secretly fallen in love with Zoom. She found him funny and entertaining. She also got along with him well and he seemed to be the only human who respected her. Zoom on the other hand had also fallen in love with Shinju since he had found her intriguing and beautiful. Compared to the girls he had met all his life, Shinju seemed to be the only one who actually understood him.

Zoom lifted her chin up with his finger and looked at her eyes. Shinju's blue eyes sparkled like diamonds. " I know this might be offensive but is Shinju your real name?" asked Zoom in curiosity. Shinju chuckled a bit and shook her head," No, my real name is Saoirse, Saoirse Anderson Jones,".

Suddenly, Zoom's mother Selma cleared her throat. " I hate to interrupt your conversation but it's time for lunch. Son, why don't you bring our... guest downstairs," said Selma and Zoom nodded taking Shinju down stairs.

" Um, My apologies madam but have you seen my moonstone by any chance?" asked Shinju wondering where the shard went. " Oh, It's in the basement dear. Nothing to worry about," said Selma making Shinju sigh in relief.