19

The living room is empty when he walks out of the bathroom. He feels all rosey and warm from the shower and wearing Yoongi's oversized T-shirt and sweatpants. This is already the second night he has to borrow clothes from him, but he doesn't mind it at all. He walks to the bedroom door which is slightly opened and slowly opens it more. Yoongi is laying on the bed on top of the blanket, looking at his phone. He is leaning against the headboard with one arm behind his head and one leg bent, the other stretched out. His dark hair and dark T-shirt almost make him look out of place on the shite bedsheets. Jimin then realises this is the first time he sees him without pants. It's making Jimin feel like he's really getting a peek of Yoongi in his comfort zone, his everyday life. Why is he so hot like this...

"Ready? Then I'll go." Yoongi hops off the bed and walks by Jimin. He quickly squeezes Jimin's wrist as he passes him and smiles.

"Make yourself comfortable!" He says loudly while he's already out of the room. Jimin slowly walks to the other side of the bed from where Yoongi was laying and puts his phone on the nightstand. For some reason he feels hesitant to get into the bed. Should he take his sweatpants off? Would that be weird since he just put them on after the shower? He decides to just leave them on and gets into bed under the heavy blanket. The bedsheets smell fresh, like he just changed them. When he hears the shower turn on he takes a deep breath. Hearing someone else take a shower always feels so nostalgic. I'm in Yoongi's bed. I should have been back in Busan in my own bed. I should have been back on Friday already. But here I am... while the man I just kissed is taking a shower. Jimin looks around the room. There is some more artwork on the walls, but the light from the lamps on the nightstands is too soft to really see.

Jimin is scrolling on Instagram by the time Yoongi walks back into the bedroom. He's not even really looking at the content, he just tried to relax so he opened Instagram, but all he's been thinking about is Yoongi's pink lips on his. Yoongi walks to his side of the bed and crawls under the blanket with a grandpa-like grunt. Jimin looks at him and can't help but find it extremely adorable. He puts his phone away and turns to face his hyung. Yoongi turns to Jimin. They smile at each other until they laugh.

"Aren't you tired yet? I thought you might be sleeping by the time I got out of the shower." Yoongi says in his deep voice.

"Hmm... I can't fall asleep just like that."

"Are you a difficult sleeper?"

"Kind of." Jimin sees how Yoongi is pursing his lips trying to hold back a smile. "What are you smiling about?" Jimin asks cheekily.

"I wanted to make a stupid joke."

"What?"

"That I can make you so tired that you'll fall asleep without a problem..." Yoongi says without breaking eye contact with Jimin. "But actually, that's not a joke." He then adds casually. Jimin feels his heart pound in his chest. What is he supposed to say to something so hot like that? Yoongi then smiles and continues, "Lost for words again, love?" Love?? Oh my god I'm melting...

"You're so freaking hot." Jimin then hears himself say. Now it's Yoongi's eyes that become large and round. He then slowly moves closer to Jimin, leans on his elbow to slightly hover over him, grasps his chin with his hand and places a tender, lingering kiss on his lips.

"Jimin-ie, you're the sexiest creature I've ever seen in my life." He then murmurs against his lips. He gently bites Jimin's bottom lip and pulls back a bit to stretch it. When he lets it pop back in place he looks at Jimin while still holding his chin. "Remember when I flipped out at you when I made you ramyeon?"

"Mmm." Is all Jimin can say, feeling his palms get sweaty and his breath get heavy.

"It was because I found out you were straight when you said you had an ex-girlfriend. I wasn't sure up until that moment. I got pissed at myself for liking you while I could never have you and I took it out on you." He says softly and lets his thumb run over Jimin's lip. "And now you're in my bed."

"Well, that's just because you had no empty rooms available." Jimin says jokingly.

"Ha, shut up Mr. Sassy..." Yoongi lowers down to kiss Jimin's cheek, then his nose, and lets the last kiss on his other cheek linger. Jimin's mind gets foggy as he feels Yoongi's hot breath on his face. Jimin takes this chance to whisper close to Yoongi's ear,

"I don't want to be anywhere else than here right now." Jimin feels Yoongi smile against his cheek and moves his hands to Yoongi's waist to strongly nudge him to move his body on top of him. Yoongi eagerly accepts the suggestion and places his legs between Jimin's and leans on his elbows. Jimin pulls Yoongi's body against his so he can feel his weight on top of him.

"You're strong..." Yoongi murmurs.

"Mmm." Jimin lifts his head slightly so he can kiss Yoongi. Yoongi inhales sharply while kissing him back and lets his hand run through Jimin's hair. Jimin feels himself get swept away by the moment and moans while digging his fingers in Yoongi's back and tightens the grip on him with his legs. Yoongi slowly moves to kiss Jimin's cheek, then his jawline and lands on his neck. He greedily sucks Jimin's delicate skin in his mouth, causing Jimin to curve his back slightly, pushing their bodies even closer against each other. Jimin lets one hand slide down Yoongi's back so he can slip a couple fingers under his T-shirt to feel his warm, soft skin. When he suddenly becomes aware of his own hardening member, his eyes pop open and he removes his hands from Yoongi. He abruptly pulls himself up from under him.

"Oioi, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Yoongi asks worryingly while lifting himself up and looking at Jimin's face.

"S-sorry, I..." Jimin's voice is shaky.

"It's alright, it's okay." Yoongi comforts the seemingly shocked Jimin while getting off of him. Jimin pulls himself further up to lean against the headboard. Yoongi follows his example and leans with his shoulder against the board so he can look at Jimin.

"What happened? Too much?" He asks softly.

"Mmm. Yeah, maybe." Jimin smiles, trying to hide his embarrassment for having such a dramatic reaction.

"Let me get you some water." Yoongi slides off the bed and walks out, giving Jimin a moment to himself. What the hell, why did my own boner scare me so much? I mean, it is my first boner ever caused by a man, but it's not like I wasn't expecting that to happen sooner or later. He must think I'm so dramatic... Jimin sighs and lets his head drop back against the headboard. He slouches down a bit and tries to not think too negatively. When Yoongi walks back into the room with a glass of water he instantly feels a bit better. What a sweet man.

"Thanks hyung." He says when accepting the glass. Yoongi smiles and walks back around to get into bed. Jimin takes a couple sips from the glass and places it on the nightstand. He turns to look at Yoongi and feels his heart get warm.

"You alright?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah, sorry..."

"No need to be sorry." Yoongi smiles at him and gets more comfortable under the blanket. Jimin moves in closer and lays down with his head on Yoongi's chest, draping his arm around him. He can feel Yoongi take a deep breath and wrap his arms around him. He then lovingly starts stroking Jimin's hair and whispers, "I'm not in a rush, remember?"

"Mmm."

"Let's sleep."

"Mmmm..." Jimin disappears in the rising and falling of Yoongi's warm chest while listening to the storm outside.