24

"Fuck. The pizza." Yoongi groans. Jimin chuckles at the timing of the delivery. Yoongi peels himself off of Jimin while placing a few quick last kisses on his chest. He waddles to the intercom.

"Hello, yes just leave it at the door upstairs, thank you." Yoongi opens the front door downstairs with a button. He then turns around and leans against the wall to look at Jimin, who is sitting on the couch staring at Yoongi while biting on his nails. They just look at each other with lust in their eyes, waiting for the delivery guy to leave the pizza at the door. As soon as Yoongi hears him walk back downstairs, he walks into the hallway to go grab the pizza. Jimin fans his hands to his face while blowing air from his mouth. Things are definitely heating up. Am I getting too swept away? Should I stop it here? But I don't want to... I want to... Oh I don't knoooww, it just feels too damn good...

Yoongi returns with the pizza and places it on the coffee table.

"Hungry?" He chuckles. Jimin stays quiet and looks up at Yoongi while running his tongue over his teeth. "Hm? Jimin-ie?" Yoongi grasps Jimin's chin lovingly while standing next to him. Jimin opens his mouth as if he is about to say something, but then closes it again. Yoongi looks at him with a confused look on his face, moving his hand from his chin to let it run through his hair.

"Take me to your bedroom hyung." Jimin then says confidently while grabbing Yoongi's free hand. Yoongi freezes for a moment, but then pulls Jimin up by his hand and grabs him to lift him up with his legs wrapped around him. Jimin folds his arms around his neck and lets himself get carried to the bedroom. Once they reach the edge of the side of the bed, Yoongi crawls on the bed and lowers Jimin down under him before laying his own body on top of him again gently. Before allowing their lips to connect again, Yoongi looks at Jimin under him.

"Just say stop whenever I do something you don't want, alright?"

"Alright." Why is that such a hot thing of him to say? Jimin pulls Yoongi closer so he can kiss him slowly. Their wet lips and tongues sliding over each other makes Jimin's lust for his hyung's body increase. He moans deeply when he feels Yoongi slowly starting to move his hips, grinding him gently. He immediately notices the blood rush to his member but this time he welcomes it with pleasure, especially when he also feels Yoongi's hardening length push into him.

Yoongi groans as he increases the strength and the speed of the grinding motion. He breaks free from Jimin's lips and looks at him. He brings his hand up to stroke Jimin's thick, wet bottom lip. Jimin doesn't hesitate to take the thumb into his mouth and suck on it while looking Yoongi in the eyes. Yoongi's jaw drops slightly. Jimin then grabs his hand and slowly pulls the thumb out of his mouth so he can move to his index finger. He slides the finger into his mouth and lets his tongue run around it a couple of times before moving to his middle finger.

"Fuck, Jimin-a..." Yoongi breathes. When Jimin finishes with his pinky, Yoongi immediately lowers down to kiss Jimin passionately while breathing heavily. He starts placing thick, wet kisses down to his neck, but pauses for a moment to whisper in Jimin's ear,

"I'm going to unbutton your jeans now..." He waits for a reaction from Jimin. Jimin nods. Yoongi smiles and slides off of Jimin so he can run his hand down his body and reach the button of the jeans. He slowly opens the button and then the zipper. Jimin's breath is getting shallower and his mind is getting hazy. Yoongi gets up on his knees so he can slide the jeans off of Jimin's muscular legs and lets it drop to the floor. He gently holds his feet to take his socks off as well. When he wants to lay back down, Jimin stops him, again. Jimin suggestively moves his eyes down to Yoongi's belt buckle and back up to his eyes with a smirk. Yoongi chuckles and removes his belt, opens the button and zipper and then slides of the bed to let the black trousers fall to the floor as well. After removing his socks he joins Jimin back on the bed, laying down next to him on his side with his hand supporting his head. He licks his lips while letting his hand run up and down Jimin's torso, from his belly button to his collarbones.

When Yoongi lowers back down over Jimin to kiss him deeply he lets his hand run down again, right past his belly button. His hand eagerly glides over Jimin's hard length, causing Jimin to curve his back and breathe in sharply. He rubs his hand up and down a few times over his boxers, before sliding a couple fingers under the fabric. He waits for a reaction from Jimin. Jimin moves his body closer to Yoongi's. Yoongi then slides his whole hand into the boxers and wraps his hand around Jimin's dick and slowly moves it up and down a few times. Jimin moans and digs his fingers in Yoongi's back. Yoongi takes this as a sign that he can remove his boxers, so he proceeds to do so. Jimin wiggles the boxers down with his feet impatiently. When Yoongi wraps his hand back around Jimin's dick and starts moving up and down, Jimin closes his eyes and disappears into the sensation. Loosing himself in someone else's touch is not something that comes easily to him usually. While in this haze of pleasure he lets his hand move to Yoongi's butt like a magnet. He slides his hand under his boxers and firmly grabs his soft cheek. Yoongi moans and lowers his lips to almost touch Jimin's. Jimin wants to feel his hyung more, he wants to get to know every inch of his body. He slowly moves his boxes down, until he feels Yoongi's member softly drop to his thigh. He carefully moves his hand over the exposed member, causing Yoongi so gasp briefly. As Jimin feels how hard he is, he tightens his grip and starts moving his hand. Yoongi starts breathing faster and louder against Jimin's lips, firing him up even more.

"Jimin-a... ahh... I... I want to taste you... let me suck your sweet cock and make you cum baby." Yoongi purrs. Jimin's eyes pop open, feeling a mixture of intense arousement and sudden anxiety. Should he just let it happen? Why does it feel like jumping from level 1 to 200? Yoongi notices Jimin's pause in movement and kisses his way to his ear.

"Don't worry love, I can make you cum without my mouth as well." Yoongi whispers with a smirk and starts to tenderly kiss his neck while increasing the speed of his hand movement. Jimin instantly feels the anxiety in his body switch to uncontrollable desire and moans hoarsely. His body is starting to feel damp in the places where it touches Yoongi's. Yoongi's skilful strokes send his focus there.

"Hyung... don't stop... I'm... oh god I'm close..." Jimin whines. Yoongi bites his neck and sucks it hard, causing Jimin to get pushed over the edge and climax loudly. He breathes heavily while Yoongi kisses his check and lets his hand rest on Jimin's thigh. What just happened? Did this really happen? Min Yoongi really just gave me the hottest handjob ever? Jimin's breath is returning back to normal when he realises he had completely stopped touching Yoongi. He instantly pushes Yoongi over on his back, grabs his wrists and pulls them over his head to pin him down.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi gasps.

Jimin just smirks and then holds both of his wrists with one hand and spits on the other to move it smoothly but firmly up an down Yoongi's still hard dick. He lowers his lips down to kiss Yoongi deeply who seems to happily accepts with a deep moan. Jimin feels his own cum drip off of him onto Yoongi, who is squirming under his body from pleasure. Jimin bites Yoongi's bottom lip gently and pulls it back before it pops back in place.

"Fuuckk Jimin-aahh... I-I..." Yoongi's sentence is cut off by a deep growl from cumming hard. Feeling his body twitch in shocks against his own makes Jimin feel warm and smug. Jimin loosens the grip on Yoongi's wrists and lowers down on top of his body, burying his face in his neck. He feels Yoongi's warm cum mix with his own and glide between their bodies. Yoongi's breath is slowly getting calmer again.

"Jimin-ie..."

"Mmm..." His voice muffles in Yoongi's neck.

"That was the hottest handjob session I think I ever had." Yoongi draws slow circles over Jimin's back.

"Same."

A moment of silence.

"Pizza?"