37

Yoongi pushes the bathroom door open and drags Jimin in with him, who is giggling behind him. Yoongi checks the three bathroom stalls, all empty, and pushes Jimin in the third one to follow him inside. After locking the door he turns to Jimin and gently forces him against the wall. Jimin's giggles have stopped and he locks eyes with the panting long haired man. This is the type of moment which Jimin never thought would happen in real life, something that only happens in movies. But here he is, pushed into a bathroom stall by his boyfriend who is looking at him with pure lust in his eyes. He's quite sure his own eyes are oozing the exact same thing.

Yoongi grabs Jimin's hands and pins him to the wall, causing a small gasp to escape from Jimin. He's not used to being in this submissive position, but it's making him so hard that he can't think straight. As Yoongi leans in to kiss him passionately, Jimin moans and lets go of the last bit of control that he had in him. It feels so good to let go and trust someone completely, with a little help from a friend called alcohol. A deeper moan escapes as Yoongi's wondering hand found its way to the bulge in Jimin's jeans.

"Mmm... seems like you're ready..." Yoongi whispers after pulling back from their wet kiss. He grabs the hair tie that was around his wrist and ties the top of his hair. Jimin loves this habit of him, he knows exactly what he's about to do. A little voice in his head reminds him that they're in the bathroom of a bar, but Jimin silences that voice quickly when Yoongi unbuckles Jimin's belt and opens his jeans. He kneels down and pulls the jeans down with him. The pace of Jimin's breath has become noticeably fast. Once Yoongi pulls down Jimin's boxers he wastes no time and eagerly takes the pounding dick in front of him in his mouth with a moan. Jimin gasps and slams his hand to the door and the other to the toilet paper holder so that he remains upright. His dizzy mind drifts off and his eyes roll back while Yoongi slides Jimin's dick in and out of his mouth. He holds onto Jimin's hips firmly. When Jimin regains a moment of awareness again he looks down. Seeing Yoongi's lips around his own dick instantly causes him to fall back into a blissful state. He breathes and moans and feels his body get ready to release all the tension is his body.

"Fuuck, Yoongi-yaa... I'm close... I- " Jimin abruptly silences himself by slamming his hand in front of his mouth when he hears the door of the bathroom open. Yoongi stops his movement and looks up with his lips still around Jimin's tip. They hear the person enter one of the stalls. Jimin looks down and locks eyes with Yoongi. Yoongi then slowly pushes the hard dick back inside his mouth. Jimin's eyes grow in size and shakes his head, practically begging Yoongi to stop or else he'll cum so hard he's not sure he can remain silent. Yoongi doesn't obey and picks up the speed of his movement again. Jimin breathes heavily through his nose while his hand is still covering his mouth. He firmly shuts his eyelids to try to delay the climax, but fails to do so. The unknown person flushes the toilet and exits the stall just as Jimin moans into his own hand while releasing himself into Yoongi's mouth.

"You ehh, you alright?" The stranger's voice asks after a moment. Shit, they heard me.

"Ehh... I ehhh... yeah... just IBS, y-you know..." Jimin barely manages to answer.

"Ah, sorry man, that sucks." The stranger washes their hands and leaves the bathroom. Yoongi stands up while wiping his mouth and can't help but laugh.

"IBS?"

"I didn't know what else to say!" Jimin playfully slaps Yoongi's arm and catches his breath. Yoongi chuckles and pulls his boyfriends pants up and dives into his neck to kiss it lovingly. Jimin holds Yoongi and starts laughing. He lets his tired head fall to Yoongi's shoulder and enjoys being close to the man he adores so deeply. Even this bathroom stall becomes a location to enjoy when they're together.

"Are you happy we stayed for more than one drink?" Yoongi asks with a smirk.

"Ha, definitely. If this is what it's like to go out with you, then we should do this every weekend." As soon as Jimin finishes that sentence, a heavy marble drops to his stomach. Every weekend. Impossible. He lifts his head back up and sighs. "I mean..."

"I know what you mean, love."