21

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi reluctantly lets Jimin's hand slip out of his when they hear the guests coming down the stairs. It feels so good and natural to hold his hand. To hold any piece of him really. Having his arms around him when he softly fell asleep on his chest last night was one of the sweetest things ever, he can't stop thinking about it. The idea that he might find a flight back to Busan for today hurts his heart.

The guests order an iced latte and einspänner and go sit at a table in a corner of the cafe. Good, nice and far away, so I can flirt with this sexy creature. Yoongi prepares the drink and takes it to the table. When he returns Jimin is on the phone.

"Oh great! You have it? Thank you so much. ... Yes. ... Yes. ... Mmm. That's fine. ... Today, yeah that would be great. ... Alright, thank you!" Jimin smiles as he hangs up. Did he get a flight for today?? He seems awfully happy to be leaving. I should really stop thinking he likes me as much as I like him.

"You sound happy. Got a flight for today?" Yoongi asks in his monotone voice without making eye contact.

"A flight? No, but that was the airport though. They have my suitcase, I can pick it up today."

"Oh your suitcase? That's great!" Yoongi sighs of relief.

"Yeah, I'll pick it up later."

"I'll drive you."

"Are you sure? I can take a taxi."

"I'll drive you..." Yoongi assures while pushing his glasses back up his nose. He watches how Jimin tries to hide his adorable smile. "What about the flights?"

"I'll check now..." Jimin frowns as he starts browsing. "Mmm.... There's one today but only business class left, so it's a bit pricey..."

"Do you... have to go back today? Like, is that worth it?" Say no, say no...

"Well, I haven't heard from that client I was supposed to meet today yet. If she has a deadline I might have to meet her tomorrow, so then it would be better if I fly today."

"I see... That makes sense." Yoongi sighs and turns around to get some frozen cinnamon rolls from the little freezer and places them on a baking tray.

"I hope she just tells me to meet later in the week. Then I can take a flight tomorrow..." Jimin says softly. Yoongi turns back around to look at him. Jimin is smirking from behind the laptop while leaning on one hand and looking at Yoongi. Yoongi's chest feels warm.

"Or just tell her all flights were booked today." He replies with a wink. Jimin bites his lip and winks back.

"Naughty naughty man, you're making me loose business."

"I'll pay you to take my nudes." Yoongi says jokingly but confidently, while for a moment forgetting that there are guests in the cafe. He quickly covers his mouth with his hand. Jimin laughs so hard that he almost falls off his stool. Yoongi peeks over to the guests with his mouth still covered. They are definitely looking their way now, but it's probably more because of Jimin causing a scene with the stool than because if Yoongi's spicy joke. Jimin now looks back at the guests as well and politely makes a little bow at them to apologise for the noise. When he sits back down he covers his face with his hands, obviously embarrassed, but still chuckling a bit. Fuck, he's so freaking cute.

"Ah! She just messaged me..." Jimin says while grabbing his phone from the countertop. Yoongi sucks on his bottom lip while stepping back over to where Jimin is sitting, waiting for the verdict. "Nice, she says it's not a problem and that we can meet on Wednesday!"

"Oh, that's great." Yoongi tries to sound all cool and casual about it, but he's obviously very excited to spend another night with Jimin. Not that he's expecting anything more to happen, but he just wants to keep him here as long as possible. To be honest though, he has totally already imagined what it would be like to suck his dick. A few times. And then some. But, there's no chance he'd ever pressure Jimin before he's ready. He'll wait patiently for when the day comes that he can strip him down, slowly, one piece of clothing at a time...

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin suddenly asks. Shit, focus Yoongi, you're working.

"Ehh, nothing in particular, why?"

"You kind of zoned out just now. Anyway, is it okay then, that I stay with you for another night?" His voice lowering in volume gradually.

"Of course." Yoongi leans down on the countertop and peeks over the laptop to stare into Jimin's eyes. "I was hoping you would. Like, hoping very very hard."

"Me too..." Jimin whispers. Oof, my heart, I can't handle this much fluttering...

——

At 11:50 am the door opens, as Yoongi was expecting it to. Taehyung always enters at 11:50. Yoongi nods at him as he walks up to the counter. He suddenly feels nervous to introduce Jimin to him. Nervous but excited.

"Hey hyung, what's up?" Taehyung says casually.

"Hi Tae." Taehyung's eyes then quickly shoot to Jimin and back to Yoongi. Yoongi smirks and looks down. As Yoongi is about to introduce them, Tae already takes the lead.

"Ah, you must be Jimin then." Tae says confidently while turning to Jimin.

"Ehh, yeah, how -"

"Yoongi hyung only mentioned you, like, every day." He rests one elbow down on the counter to lean sideways.

"Yaa..." Yoongi whines.

"What? It's true. Anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Taehyung. I work here during the day so my boss can go take a nap or something." Yoongi huffs. Taehyung quickly shows his boxy smile and sticks his hand out to Jimin.

"H-Hi, nice to meet you too." Jimin politely shakes his hand.

"He told me we're the same age, no need to be so polite."

"Ah, cool." Jimin looks at Yoongi, who has pulled his mouth in a straight line, clearly given up on trying to get Taehyung to behave.

"Alright cool guy, we have to go to the airport." Yoongi says while taking his apron off and throwing it to Taehyung.

"What? Are you already going back today? We just met..." He pouts while putting the apron on and walking behind the counter.

"No, I'm flying tomorrow, but my suitcase is at the airport." Jimin explains.

"That makes no sense." Taehyung lifts one eyebrow.

"I'll explain later." Yoongi chuckles. "Is Jungkook coming today?"

"Probably." Taehyung blushes.

"Mmm, good. You two are adorably obsessed with each other." Yoongi smirks.

"Like you two?"

"Yaaa!! Tae!" Yoongi playfully punches his employee's shoulder.

"Alright alright, get going then you two!" Taehyung laughs. Yoongi looks over at Jimin, who has a woolly look on his face.

——
A/N: I kind of love this part, if I may say so myself :')