32

Yoongi lift his head up from Jimin's chest and looks in his eyes. They look at each other for a moment until Jimin smiles and giggles. Yoongi shows his gummy smile and presses his nose in Jimin's cheek.

"Can I do that more often now, love?" Yoongi asks quietly.

"Oh, please do..." Jimin smiles and then uses his strength to flip Yoongi over and switch positions with him. Yoongi gasps and laughs. "But now, let me taste you, Suga..." Jimin whispers in his ear.

"S-Suga? How do you know..."

"It was in Jungkook's song title, Prod. Suga."

"Ahh... of course. I forgot to remove that..." Yoongi chuckles and slaps Jimin's ass. Jimin squeals and bites Yoongi's neck. "Ai!" Yoongi exclaims, "You like how I taste that much?" He jokes.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about your neck..." Jimin whispers and runs his hand over Yoongi's bulge in his pants. Yoongi gasps and bites his lip.

"Y-you want to...?"

"I want you to cum hard inside my mouth, Suga."

"Oh fuck..."

Jimin lets his tongue run down all the way from his neck to his nipple, which he bites gently. He loves his adorable little nipples. Eager for more, he presses his lips on Yoongi's skin in a path down to his soft stomach. He runs his tongue around and inside his belly button, causing Yoongi to moan softly.

Jimin sits up to open Yoongi's jeans and slide them off his body. He takes his socks off and sits back in between his legs. He kisses his knee and slowly lowers his kisses down to Yoongi's inner thigh, where he sucks the delicate skin inside his mouth for a moment. Yoongi squirms and breathes more heavily.

Alright, here I go. Jimin holds Yoongi's dick and looks up while placing a little kiss on the tip, causing Yoongi to gasp and squint his eyes. Jimin collects enough saliva in his mouth and wraps his lips around the tip. Yoongi closes his eyes and curls his toes.

Jimin slowly lets the tip slide deeper inside his mouth. He then moves back up, slightly worried about not being able to take Yoongi's entire length in his mouth, but then lowers back down and pushes it all the way back. That's... not so bad. He starts moving up and down and listens to Yoongi's soft moans, making him more excited to try make him moan louder. He runs his tongue around the rim of the tip and sucks it possessively before pickup up speed.

"Oh my god, you're so good, Jimin-ahh..." Yoongi groans. Pleased with Yoongi's response, Jimin keeps going and starts loosing himself in Yoongi's pleasure. He barely notices himself moaning as well and happily listens to Yoongi's breath becoming heavy and shallow.

"Shiiit, Jimin-aahh... I'm close baby..." Yoongi breathes and Jimin smugly continues his movements until he feels Yoongi's warm liquid shoot inside his mouth with loud moans. He waits for a moment for Yoongi's body to stop twitching and lets his dick slide out of his mouth and swallows his cum. He wipes his mouth and smiles as he sees how Yoongi has his arm draped over his own eyes and is breathing heavily. Jimin crawls back over Yoongi's body and drops himself down next to him while burying his face in his neck. Yoongi turns and wraps his arm that was over his eyes around Jimin. He kisses his forehead and lets his lips rest there.

"So, how do I taste?" Yoongi then giggles.

"Like sugar."

"Ha! You wish." They both laugh and stroke each other's backs. Jimin feels his eyes get heavy and his body cool down. He shivers and they mange to crawl under the blanket together before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Jimin wakes up with his face buried in Yoongi's chest. He immediately smiles and places a few light kisses on the delicate skin right in front of him. When he backs up a little to stretch, he notices it's almost dark outside already. He wants to turn to grab his phone, but Yoongi pulls him back with a groan.

"Don't."

"I just want to check the time."

"It's not important."

"Ha, I guess that's true. But you must be hungry, we should eat something." Jimin wiggles his way up to face the sleepy eyes of the man in his arms.

"Mmm..."

"Want to go out? I can show you my favourite restaurant." Jimin suggests.

"Tomorrow. Let's stay here and order in." Yoongi pulls Jimin closer and kisses his nose.

"Sleepy head, are you sure? You're here only until Sunday..."

"Exactly. Being in bed with you is the most precious." Yoongi reaches to Jimin's butt cheek and tries to take as much of it in his hand as he can. "My god, your ass is so... It's like mochi."

"Mochi?" Jimin chuckles.

"Mmm... So... perfect. My mochi..."

"Yaa..." Jimin wanted to say something about how it's not his, but actually he really liked how Yoongi claimed it. It's all yours. I'm all yours. Fuck, I'm so crazy about this man, I want him to be all mine.

Before Jimin's eyes flashes a life together with Yoongi. This happens every now and then when he is lost in thoughts about him, but now he's right here in his arms. It feels way too soon to be thinking about what he could be giving up for Yoongi. The previous flashes of a future life always included a wife and their own kids, but now he sees Yoongi, and possibly kids, but the main character is the man who's cum he just swallowed. It looks like a pretty sweet life to him. Should he tell Yoongi? He was worried about taking Jimin's dreams away from him. Jimin wants to assure him he really has nothing to worry about, but it feels too soon...

Jimin stands in the doorway of the bathroom and watches how Yoongi is brushing his teeth. His still wet hair is shaking from the brushing. The white towel around his slim waist looks unusual on him compared to his usual black attire. Yoongi notices Jimin watching him and gives him a little side eye before smiling with an exaggerated brush movement. Jimin chuckles and folds his arms.

"You're so cute." Jimin mumbles.

"Hmm?" Yoongi spits the toothpaste out of his mouth. The fresh toothpaste did not get the same loving treatment as Jimin's cum earlier.

"I said you're cute."

"Mmm." Yoongi smirks as he rinses his mouth and toothbrush. Jimin walks over and places himself between Yoongi and the sink, his own towel brushing closely against Yoongi's. Yoongi licks his fresh lips and traps Jimin by placing his hands on the sink on either sides of the blushing man. Jimin places his hands on Yoongi's damp waist and sighs.

"Min Yoongi." Please be my boyfriend. I want no one but you.

"That's me." Yoongi's deep stare matches the tone of his voice. Jimin gives up on trying to make sense out of it. Just go for it.

"Please be my boyfriend."

"W-What?" Yoongi's eyes grow about twice the size and shoot back and forth between Jimin's eyes.

"Be mine."

"Jimin-ie, of course, yes, of course I'll be your boyfriend." Yoongi grabs Jimin's cheeks and keeps switching focus between Jimin's eyes.

"Good..." Jimin feels a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. There. Done. He officially has a boyfriend now. The warm body and soul in front of him is now part of his dictionary. Min Yoongi is one step further away from just disappearing out of his life, his life that will never be the same again since stepping foot in Shooky's Shack.

"I ehh... I was going to ask you tomorrow." Yoongi says quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah... I was planning to make like a whole romantic thing out of it, but now you ruined it." He kisses his pink lips with a smile. "You ruined it beautifully."

"Well, you can still do that, you know. I'll just break up with you so you can ask me again tomorrow." Jimin says cheekily.

"Don't you fucking dare."