36

Jimin hangs his coat back up and returns to the tables surrounded by friendly, familiar faces. Where is Yoongi though? Jimin pulls Jin's sleeve. Without saying a word Jin seems to know exactly what Jimin wants to ask and he nods to the bar. Yoongi is leaning on the bar, chatting with Eunmi and sipping on a fresh glass of whiskey. Jimin takes a moment to look at his boyfriend. His boyfriend in his world, talking with his friends. He then walks over and places his hand on Yoongi's back.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"Jimin-ie, what are you sorry for?" He grabs Jimin's waist. Jimin is pleasantly surprised by his warm smile and possessive hand.

"Oh, just, that's my ex Minseo. She pulled me outside before I could introduce you and... well, she wanted to talk to me about meeting up with her."

"I figured that was your ex. Do you want to meet with her?"

"No. I have nothing to say to her anymore. She didn't even believe me when I told her you're my boyfriend." Jimin pouts.

"Ha, she didn't? Well, maybe I can force her to believe it." Yoongi smirks and pulls Jimin closer while looking over his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Jimin giggles.

"She's looking, quickly, kiss me."

"Hyung!" Jimin laughs until he notices that Yoongi is not joking. Jimin's playful smile changes into a smirk and he places his hand behind Yoongi's neck. "Oh, you're serious... I see, you want to make my ex jealous?"

"No. Maybe. A bit." He leans in closer and places his whiskey scented lips on Jimin's. Jimin closes his eyes and feels the world spin. Is it the alcohol? Yoongi slowly ends the kiss and starts to pull back, but Jimin insists on the opposite and deepens the kiss. Not to impress Minseo, or anyone else, but just because he wants the butterflies in his stomach to stick around for a bit longer.

"Yaa!! Get a room you two!" Eunmi throws a towel at the kissing couple and laughs. Does she feel bad for her friend Minseo? Jimin breaks free from the alcohol tinted kiss and places his hand in front of his mouth.

"Sorry Eunmi..." He giggles, but is quickly silenced by a small hand pulling him away from Yoongi.

"What the hell Jimin??" Minseo says with clenched teeth.

"Minseo, what are you doing?" Jimin says shocked.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing my boyfriend Minseo, what does it look like?" Jimin folds his arms and turns up the sass in his voice.

"So it's true?? You're gay now?? What is this bullshit?" Minseo raises her voice, causing other bar guests to turn their heads towards the small figure and the couple.

"Minnie!" Jimin's jaw drops, he doesn't even know how to reply. His eyes jump around to room to check the damage.

"Alright, Minseo, maybe it's time for you to go home." Yoongi suggests calmly.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!" Minseo turns to Yoongi and takes a step closer to him.

"Yaa! That's enough Minnie, come." Jimin grabs her arm and drags her to the entrance of the bar, stopping her from causing an even bigger scene and insulting his boyfriend. He opens the door and drags her out with him.

"Jimmie! What are you... doing..." Minseo pouts. Jimin lets go of her arm once they're in the same spot again where Minseo started the conversation earlier. "Please tell me it's not true Jimmie..."

"What? That I'm with a man? It's true. Now go home."

"Jimmie..." Minseo's voice is starting to shake, but Jimin won't fall for this trap. He knows this act of her very well. He immediately turns around and enters the bar again, where he bumps into Yoongi who was about to go out to follow them.

"Jimin-ie, are you okay?" He asks worryingly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm so sorry hyung, I could have known she would react like this..."

"No it's my fault, I shouldn't have kissed you like that."

"You can kiss me whenever you want."

"Oh yeah?" Yoongi says cheekily while smirking and bouncing his eyebrows up and down. Jimin laughs and pulls him through the crowd back to the table. If Jimin would have stood there any longer he would have kissed Yoongi so hard, they would get kicked out of the bar for inappropriate behaviour. Alcohol always makes Jimin a little extra horny, but the combination of alcohol and mild anger — thanks Minseo — somehow intensifies the effect. In his mind Jimin is pushing Yoongi against a wall and ripping his silky shirt right off of his body.

The bar has gotten much more crowded and the music much louder since they arrived. Luckily that means that the drama that took place at the bar was absorbed by just the people surrounding them without it bouncing off of the walls to the entire space.

"Well, that escalated quickly." Jin says jokingly. Okay, so it did reach their table.

"Ha, yeah well, you know how she can be..." Jimin sighs. Jimin tries to fall into the conversation that is happening at the table, but he is distracted by Yoongi hugging him from behind. His hands on his waist and his body against his back is making it difficult for him to focus on anything else. There's something about feeling the object of your affection show affection while you're tipsy at a bar. It feels like the connection between you two is overpowering everybody else's, while at the same time you're hiding in between unknowing spirits and conversations. Yoongi then makes it a hundred times worse by gently placing his nose against Jimin's neck for a moment. Jimin grabs Yoongi's wrist and shifts his body to lean deeper in Yoongi's embrace, which Yoongi eagerly accepts by folding his arms tightly around his boyfriend's waist.

For a moment Jimin forgets about his surroundings and closes his eyes while tilting his head slightly back and towards Yoongi's to connect their cheeks. He feels Yoongi smile and starts smiling himself. He barely noticed they have gently started swaying to the music. A movement so small, but so packed with emotion. The pounding of his heart from anger towards Minseo has completely changed it's reasoning to lust for Yoongi. He slowly tilts his head back up and opens his eyes, but he still sees nothing while his mind is absorbed by the warm body against him. Yoongi then brings his lips close to Jimin's ear.

"I want you, badly." Yoongi whispers. Jimin's eyes grow large and his body abruptly stops swaying. Not from shock, but because the fire in his heart is taking over so intensely. He turns around and pushes Yoongi back into the crowd standing around them, away from curious eyes and ears of his friends. He grabs the loops on Yoongi's jeans and makes it his turn to whisper in his ear.

"Careful Suga, you're making me hard in the middle of the bar." Jimin chooses his words wisely, suggesting to Yoongi to not be careful at all by using the name 'Suga'.

"Oh, I see, now that would be bad, wouldn't it Mochi..." He grabs Jimin's ass and pulls him close, causing Jimin to gasps.

"Hyung..."

"Mmm..." Yoongi slowly brings his lips close to Jimin's. Just as Jimin is about to let his longing lips touch his boyfriend's, Yoongi pulls back, grabs Jimin's arm and drags him to the bathroom.

Jeju Fever | #yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें