Chapter:1

'tu meri sab se best dost hai.'

'l love you Manisha.'

'Manisha will you marry me?'

'shaadi krun ga to sirf tujh se hi after all you are my first and last love. I'll not be able to love anyone as much as I love you.'

'tu Delhi shift hu ja yrr. Ab nh rehna hai mujhay teray baghair.'

'mein teray baghair nh reh sakta Manisha please ye mat kar meray sath.'

'this is the last I am seeing your face. Aj ke baad na tujh se milun ga na tu mujhay kabhi mile gi. I hate you as much as I used to love you.'

Manisha closed her tightly as his last words rang in her ears yet again. She was sitting in the room of an unknown person, about whom she didn't know anything not even his name, dolled up in a beautiful red lehenga with eyes closed and tears continuesly flowing from her eyes and the words of someone very close to her heart were continuesly ringing in her ears. She was lost in her own world unknown of the fact that she's not alone in the room. The man she married to was observing her for 10 minutes now. He entered the room few minutes back and saw her crying so he thought she must be missing her family but now he definitely knew who she's missing. He took steps towards her and sat in front of her.

'Manisha ji.' Rishabh, a renowned businessman of India and her husband, called out her name softly but she didn't heard lost in her own world.

'Manisha.' he again called in a bit loud tone and again got ignored.

'MANISHA.' he shouted on the top of his voice and Manisha flinched at her place as she never got shouted at like this before.

She looked at the man in front of her and was going to ask him that who's he when it strike her that she's married now and this man is probably her husband. Manisha looked at him for the first time, a man in his late twenties dressed up in white coloured sherwani, was looking at her with unknown anger in his eyes.

'kis ke ghum mein itna roye ja rai hu? Mujh se shaadi nh krni thi kya?' he asked in a harsh tone.

Manisha immediately wiped off her tears and got up from bed ignoring his question and was going towards washroom when he held her wrist tightly and pulled her harshly towards him caging her between him and the wall behind them. Manisha looked at him and then his hand which was harshly holding her wrist and probably left the mark on it.

'kya badtameezi hai ye?' Manisha asked him feeling disgusted as she never got treated like this.

'badtameezi abhi ki kahan hai mein. Badtameezi to hugi tmhare sath agar zindagi mein kabhi meri ksi bhi baat ko ignore kiya to.' he said pressing her hand more tightly and she hissed in pain as she wasn't able to take it anymore.

'meri marzi. Mein apke jis bhi sawal ka jawab dun or jis bhi baat ko ignore krun.' Manisha replied looking into his eyes fiercely trying to come out of his hold.

He laughed listening to her and left her hand. She looked at her wrist which have his fingerprints on it and creased it lightly.

'tmhein kya lagta hai ke mein tmhari in baton se darr joun ga. Ye apna fozol ka attitude dikhana ksi or ko. Ye mera ghar hai or yahan wohi huta hai jo mein chahta hun. Yahan meray aagay koi nh bolta hai.' he warned her pointing his finger at her.

Manisha looked at his finger and then his face unbothered of the warning he gave her.

'ab agar tumhara hugya hu to mein joun washroom ya yahan par sab washroom bhi tum se puch kar hi jatay hain.' Manisha asked sarcastically not knowing that it triggered his fragile ego.