Chapter:18

Abhishek and Manisha were sitting on the terrace with beautiful decoration around them. They were having dinner and laughing at their siblings plan to make them confess.

'Manisha tu darr gai thi ke mein ksi or ka hu jaoun ga?' Abhishek asked her getting serious.

Manisha looked at him and nodded her head.

'imagine bhi nh hua tha mujh se.' Manisha said in a low voice making him smile bitterly.

'or mein ne sach mein teri shaadi ksi or se hutay dekhi.' Abhishek said as he stood up near the railing.

Manisha looked at him feeling his pain. She can't even imagine him with someone else rather than her and he actually experienced it. Yeah, her life was also a mess but what he went through was no less. She also stood up and went towards. She slowly hugged him from back.

'i am sorry.' Manisha said kissing his back.

'tu kyun sorry bol rai hai? Ghalti to meri hai. Jab tu ne bulaya tha mujhay apne parents se milane ke liye to mujhay aana chahiye tha. Us waqt ye sab hasil karne ka bhooth sawar tha sar par. Ye socha hi nh ke jab tu hi nh hugi to in sab ka karun ga kya? Khuwab to hum ne sath mein dekhay the lekn jab wo khuwab sach hu rahe the to tu hi nh thi sath.' Abhishek poured his regrets in front of her making her emotional.

'chor na Abhishek jo hugya wo hugya. Ab bhul ja.' Manisha said turning him towards her and standing up on his toes to match his height as she started kissing his eyes, his forehead, his cheeks and finally his lips. Abhishek kissed her back promising their lifetime togetherness and to stand by her side no matter what.

One year later!!

'Manisha chal jaldi neechay mera bhai intizar....' Prerna said entering her room but stopped in between as she saw Manisha all dolled up in royal blue gown for her engagement ceremony. Today was the day she's finally going to be 'MRS. MANISHA ABHISHEK MALHAN❤️' (manifesting it to happen soon in real life tooo 🤞).

'Manisha tu neechay mat aa mein abbu ko hi yahan bhej deti hun.' Prerna said making Manisha confused.

'kyun kya hua?' Manisha asked checking herself in mirror.

'tu itni sundar lag rai hai or abbu bhi kch kam nh lag rha hai. Puray nazar lagwane walay kaam hain tum dono. Ek to itni mushkilon ke baad aaj ka din aaya hai mein ne chahti ke meray bhai bhabhi ko ksi ki nazar lagay.' Prerna said making Manisha chuckle.

'aray or kitni dair lagay gi.' Dimple aunty said entering the room.

'hayee itni sundar.' Dimple aunty said as soon as she saw Manisha and immediately put a black tika behind her ear.

'koi buri nazar na lagay.' she said kissing her forehead.

Only she knows how much she's missing her parents at such a important of her life. She jas experienced this day before but the situation was completely different. She wasn't feeling any emotion that day but today she was flooded with emotions. That day her mother did the same, as Dimple aunty, but she got irritated at her and snapped back at her angrily.

'is se ziada bura or kia hi hu sakta hai meray sath.' Manisha said to her mother when she tried applying black tika to her but she jerked her hand back.....

And today her heart was screaming her name to come and safe her from all evil eyes and she was nowhere but Dimple aunty gracefully took her place sending her the warmth she was craving.

'thank you.' Manisha said looking at the mother figure standing in front of her getting emotional. Dimple aunty was also very emotional today as her son got the love of his life.