I AM SORRY !!

Guys I am sorryy I know many of you are waiting for next part but I am discounting this story here.

I am sorry to all of you but honestly telling ab mujh se nh hu rha hai. I started this story when I was fully in love with AbhiSha and supporting them from my core but from some days Abhishek's behaviour was hurting me badlyyy and today he revived Abhiya again. I no longer love him the same and taking his name with Mani is just uncomfortable for me.

His today's reply just broke me and I am hurt with his behaviour. Or aisay mein, I am sorry, mein kch likh nh sakti. I am not a professional writer and I have never asked to you'll to vote or comment on my story because I was simply writing it out of my love but unfortunately I have lost that love and that respect for their bond today.

I'll always keep supporting Manisha till the end but I can't ship her with that man.

I am sorry again I know I am hurting you guys as you'll are connected with this story but I am not getting that same feeling anymore. I tried writing but my hands are shaking and my mind has stopped working.
Maybe, someday, I'll feel better enough to continue it but for now I am just taking break from my social life.

I came on social media to run away from the negitivity of my real life and found them and eventually my life started revolving around them but I think it's high time now to return back to my life. It's better to face reality rather than living in delusion.

Lots of love and prayers to all of you. I'll miss you'll and your lovely messages. I'll suggest you'll too to get detached from them ASAP or it'll be very difficult to face reality in future. Wish you'll all the best.