Chapter:13

It was late night and Manisha was lying in his bed. It's his room where she always used to stay whenever she visited him. She looked around the room observing the changes in these 2 years. Now, he don't have her pictures in his room. His cupboard only contains his clothes now. Sometime later, he'll get married to someone else and then she'll be here. Her pictures will be on its walls and his cupboard will be hers.

She was thinking all this when she heard a knock on the door. She got up and unlocked the door. She saw Abhishek standing there. She took a step back allowing him inside. Abhishek entered the room and she sat on the bed. He took out first aid box from his cupboard and walked towards her. As he took ointment in his hand he forwarded his hand towards her neck but she held his hand.

'kya hua?' Abhishek asked.

'mein khud laga lun gi.' Manisha replied.

'mein laga rha hun na.' Abhishek said taking his hand from her but she again held it.

'mein ne kaha na mein khud laga lun gi. Tu ye rakh de yahan or ja.' Manisha said shifting her gaze from him.

Abhishek closed the first aid box and kept it aside. Manisha thought he's leaving but got shocked as he put both his arms around her waist and held her closely. Manisha looked at him with widen eyes and tried to come out of his hold but he tighten his hold. Manisha's heartbeat fasten due to the proximity between them. Her body still responds the same way, it used to before 2 years, on his touch.

'bas kar de ab. Pichle 2 saal se tu apne dil ki hi kar rai hai. Itna ziddi huna acha nh huta hai. Mujhay pta hai ke tujhe yahn rehne mein or mujh mein koi interest nh hai. Kuch din ki baat hai adjust karle. Teray liye sahi ghar hi dhundh rha hun mein. Jis din mil jaye ga khud chor aoun ga tujhe wahan lekn jab tu yahan hai tujhe meri marzi se rehna huga. Mein jo kar rha hun mujhay karne de. Itni himmat agar Rishabh ko dikha deti to shayd aj is haal mein na huti tu.' Abhishek said glaring in her eyes.

He broke the eyes contact and took ointment and gently put it on her neck. She hissed as the ointment came in contact with red marks on her neck and he blowed on her wound to lessen her pain. Abhishek carefully applied ointment and left her waist.

Manisha locked the door as soon as he left and touched her neck lightly. Thinking about his words, Manisha felt bad. He's searching for a house so that she'll leave from here, this thought is hurting her the most. Yeah, she said she don't want to leave here but deep inside her heart, she always craved to spend her every second with him. But this is the taste of her own medicine. She's the one who always used to push him away and now when he said it today, she shouldn't feel bad. She slept thinking all this.

Whereas, Abhishek was awake whole night. He said those things to her in anger. He wanted her to feel what he feels everytime she use to push him away. He knows he'll never ever send her away from him but just said those things so that she'll obey him and not neglect every single he'll do for her. He knows he can't stop her here for long time without any relationship between them and he has to confess his feelings to her that he still loves her the same way, but he don't want to do that. He wanted her to say it this time. He knows very well that she's still in love with him but this time he wants to hear it from her.

Next morning, Manisha got up and after getting ready, she left for kitchen. She saw everyone sleeping so she decided to make breakfast for everyone. She started making dishes as she knows about everyone's likes and dislikes.

'mummy yrr coffee bana do sir dard hu rha hai. Puri raat nh soya mein.' Manisha heard his voice from living room. He's thinking that Dimple aunty is in the kitchen unaware of his presence. She can sense the irritation in his voice. She quickly made a cup of coffee according to his taste and went out.

She saw him sleeping placing his head on the dining table, looking the cutest. She smiled looking at him and went towards him. Placing the coffee mug near him, she softly called his name. He got surprised listening to her voice and opened his eyes only get merismized by her. She was standing there with wet hair wearing a cute blue colored suit.

'ye le coffee.' Manisha said forwarding his mug.

'rehne de. Mein mummy se keh dun ga.' Abhishek said and stood up from there.

'Abhishek wo so rai hain. Abhi mein ne bana di hai tu yehi le le.' Manisha said coming in front of him and stopping him.

'mein ne kaha na mujhay nh chahiye. Thanks.' Abhishek said rudely and left from there.

She stood there with tear filled eyes. Don't he love her anymore? Did he move on? But she's the one who always wanted him to get over her and when he's finally doing it, so why's she feeling bad? She asked herself and placed the coffee mug on the table and covered it with the lid. Wiping her tears, she again left for kitchen and started her work.

After sometime, Dimple aunty entered the kitchen and saw Manisha making breakfast.

'aray Manisha tu kyun bana rai hai breakfast. Mein bana deti na.' she said.

'ap to roz hi banati hain. Aaj mein ne bana dia wesay bhi uncle or Nischay bhaiya ko bht pasand hai meray hath ka khana wo dono khush hu jayein ge aaj.' Manisha said smiling at her.

'sab se ziada to mera Abhishek diwana hai teray haath ke khanay ka.' Dimple aunty said making Manisha emotional. He always loved the food she used to make for him and today, he didn't even bother to look at the coffee she made for him. She isn't sure he'll eat the breakfast she's making or not.

'Manisha ye bahar coffee ka mug kis ka hai?' Dimple aunty asked her.

'wo mein ne apne liye banai thi aunty lekn phir dil nh kiya to wesai rakh di. Abhi pi leti hun.' Manisha lied.

'lekn mug to khali hai.' she said making Manisha surprised.

She looked at the coffee mug which is empty and smiled brightly.

'chal koi baat nh. Tu or bana le apne liye.' she said and left from there.

After sometime, they all were sitting at the table except Abhishek. Manisha was serving them and after that she was leaving from there.

'aaja tu bhi. Ab kahna ja rai hai?' Nischay asked her as he saw her going.

'mein baad mein breakfast kar lun gi.' Manisha said.

'kyun baad mein kyun? Abhi khao hamare sath.' Nischay said making her sit beside him.

They all were having breakfast when Abhishek entered all dressed up with bag in his hand.

'abbu tu kahin ja rha hai?' Nischay asked him.

'han yrr ek meeting hai to Mumbai ja rha hun. Ek do din mein aa jaoun ga.' Abhishek said and started to leave.

'aray lekn breakfast to karle.' Dimple aunty said and went behind him.

Manisha was sitting with her head bow down. She don't know why but she was feeling sad. She wanted to stop him as his presence around her is soothing but she has no right to stop him from going.

Abhishek left Mumbai for hsi work without even looking at her and Manisha was left with his family missing his presence around her!!