Chapter:10

Aashika dropped Abhishek Manisha to the hotel and went away. Abhishek took her to the reception and asked for a separate room for her but they denied informing him that the hotel is full.

'Manisha hotel to full hai. Agar tu comfortable hai to hum room share kar saktay hain wrna phir dusra hotel dhundhete hain.' Abhishek informed her.

Manisha looked at him. He was looking tired because of travelling since morning. She don't want to trouble him more and moreover it was her wish to stay with him.

'thik hai mein manage kar lun gi.' Manisha said making him smile.

'thik hai. Chal.' Abhishek said and she started walking with him towards the room. They reached the room. Abhishek unlocked it placing their luggage in the corner.

'tu fresh hu ja pehlay phir mein jata hun.' Abhishek said to her who was still standing at the door. Abhishek turned towards her.

'kya hua andar kyun nh aa rai?' Abhishek asked her as he saw her standing there looking at him.

'tujhe koi problem to nh hai meray sath room share krne mein?' Manisha asked him. She's thinking that may be she's forcing him to stay with her that too in the same room.

Abhishek understood what she must be thinking. Abhishek didn't say anything just walked towards her. Holding her hand softly he pulled her inside closing the door behind.

'itna mat socha kar. Kabhi kabhi dimagh ko rest bhi diya kar.' Abhishek said creasing her hair softly.

'ja fresh hu ja.' Abhishek said moving inside the room. He settled in the bed and called his mother.

Manisha took her clothes and went inside the washroom to get fresh. Abhishek told his family about Manisha staying with him. His whole family was okay with it except for Prerna.

'wo Aashika ke sath bhi to ja sakti thi na.' Prerna asked his brother in a strict tone. Prerna felt pity for Manisha but she can't forget what her brother went through because of her unaware of the whole truth.

Manisha was coming out of the washroom when she heard this. She felt bad thinking his family didn't like her staying with him. She stopped there waiting for Abhishek's reply.

'kya hugya yrr Prerna Aashika ki shaadi hu chuki hai wo nh rakh sakti thi Manisha ko apne pas is liye mein usay le aaya.' Abhishek said and after biding bye to them he cut the call.

Manisha again started overthinking listening to him not knowing he just lied to end this conversation with Prerna.

Manisha came out of the washroom.

'dinner mein kya khaye gi tu? Ye menu rakha hai dekh le mein change kar ke aata hun phir order kar detay hain.'. Abhishek said as he saw her walking towards him.

'nh mujhay bhuk nh hai. Abhi thori dair pehlay to lunch kiya tha. Mujhay bas neendh aa rai hai sona hai mujhay.' Manisha said.

'thik hai tu so ja aram se.' Abhishek said and went inside to change.

Manisha laid down on the couch placed in front of the bed. As she closed her eyes, tears started to fall but she composed herself and dived to sleep because she was really tired and exhausted. Abhishek came out and saw her sleeping on the couch. He sighed and went to her and picked her up slowly in his arms in order not to wake up her but she woke up.

'Abhishek.' she took his name in her sleepy voice and opening her eyes slightly she looked at him. Abhishek stopped walking.

'kya hua?' Abhishek asked her.

'wahin sonay de mujhay. Mein choti si hun couch par puri aa jaoun gi tu nh so paye ga wahan.' Manisha said.

Abhishek again started walking towards the bed and laid her down on the bed. As he pulled the quilt her tiny body, he slightly bend towards her.

'ye tera problem nh hai. Mein manage kar lun ga tu so ja aram se.' Abhishek said and started to get over from her but she held his hand.

'Aj phir meri waja se tujhe manage karne paray ga.' Manisha said.

'abhi to tujhe neend aai hui thi ab chup nh hu rai? So ja aram se. Kal humein Delhi wapas jana hai.' Abhishek said.

'Delhi? Kyun?' Manisha asked him.

'kyun ke mein bhi kal wapas Delhi ja rha hun.' Abhishek asked.

'han to tu chala ja. Mein yahin rahun gi.' Manisha said.

'hotel mein?'

'nh apne ghar par.'

'akelay?'

'2 saal se bhi reh rai hun aagay bhi reh lun gi.'

'ye 2 saal mein nh tha teray sath ab mein hun tujhe akelay rehne ki zarorat nh hai.'

'kis rishte se itna haq jata rha hai?'

'usi rishte se jis rishte se tu ne meray sath yahan aanay ki zid kari thi.' Abhishek said making Manisha flustered. She immediately left his hand and he got up.

'kal subah ki flight hai.' Abhishek said and turned to left towards the couch but stopped listening to her.

'yahin so ja.' Manisha said closing her eyes.

Abhishek was hesitant as they never shared same bed before. They are intimate with each other but always in limits. Shrugging his thoughts, he laid beside her as he was really tired and need a good sleep now. As soon as, his body touched the bed, he fall into a deep slumber. But Manisha was awake. Again overthinking took over her and she started thinking that his family dislikes her and it will not look nice if she go with him tomorrow.

But she knows he's stubborn. She started regretting coming with him here. She should have left with Aashika but she was so emotionally drained at that time to think anything logically. The loss of her love and now her parents is taking a dig at her again but as she was again getting to dive in to sje felt a arm around her waist. She looked towards him who shifted a bit towards her side.

'so ja itna mat soch. Mein hun teray sath.' Abhishek said softly kissing her hair pulling her towards him. She wanted to come out of his hold but feeling the peace of his arms and listening to his heart beats, she closed her eyes and soon fall asleep shrugging off all her insecurities.

Sorry for being late guys!!