Chapter:17

Manisha reached his room. Tears were continuesly flowing from her eyes. Her heart beat was fast. She composed herself as she slowly barged in his room. As she scanned his room, he's nowhere. She thought Nischay took him up at the terrace. She fell on her knees as she once again lost him. She was crying miserably that when the door got opened and Abhishek entered. He got shocked seeing Manisha sitting on floor and crying her heart out.

'Manisha.' he called her name worriedly and walked towards her immediately. Manisha looked at him and stood up.

'tu terrace par nh gya?' Manisha asked him after composing himself whereas he was standing there with confused expressions as he really don't know about what she's talking.

'mein to bahar gya hua tha lekn tu ro kyun rai hai?' Abhishek asked her.

'tu bahar kyun gya tha?' this was Manisha's turn to get confused.

'polu ne ice cream lenay bheja tha mujhay lekn tu ye sab chor tu ro kyun rai thi?'

Manisha thought maybe they sent him out to distract him from the surprise. She still have the chance and she's not going to loose it now. She just ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Abhishek got shocked by her sudden action but he immediately held her from waist.

'Manisha kya hua hai btaye gi? Ksi ne kch kaha kya tujhe?' Abhishek asked her worriedly.

'tu mujh se ab bhi pyaar karta hai?' Manisha asked him.

Abhishek got surprised by her sudden question. He didn't know what to answer. He knows he still loves her like he used to do before 2 years but he didn't want to tell her until she confess this time.

'tu kyun puch rai hai?' Abhishek asked her.

'puch rai hun to bta de na.'

'nh karta.' Abhishek lied.

'to phir kyun kiya meray liye itna kch chod kyun nh dia mujh? Yahan kyun le kar aaya mujhay?'

'ab nh karta lekn pehlay to karta tha na. Bas usi waja se kiya ye sab.' Abhishek lied.

'but I still love you❤️.' Manisha finally confessed without thinking anything. Nischay's words are ringing in her ears that if she didn't confess this time, she's going lose him forever. Moreover, she knows Abhishek is lieing. He do loves the same way he used to do 2 years before.

Abhishek was hell confused. He also knows about Manisha's true but he didn't expect her confession at this time. They were still standing hugging each other tightly but as Manisha didn't get a reply, she slowly broke the hug to look at him.

'kya hua kch bol na.' Manisha said looking into his diluted eyes. Few days ago, he had lost all his hopes even to see her again in his life and here he's today after listening her confession. He didn't reply anything just hugged her once again helding her waist and slightly lifting her up in the air. Tears flow down of their eyes as they stood there helding each other closer to their hearts and venting out all their pain, they felt being away from each other.

'I love you too❤️.' these were the words he was dying to say to her and finally he said it. Manisha just closed her eyes feeling the peace after listening his confession. She tighten her hold around his neck and softly kissed his forehead.

They were just living in their moment and processing that it finally happened, they're with each other again, when they heard a knock on their door. Actually, someone was knocking from a long time and they were so into each other that they didn't realise but this time it was louder. Abhishek and Manisha, half heartily, broke the hug. Abhishek wiped off her tears lovingly and went to open the door. As he opened the door, he saw Nischay, Prerna and all his cousins and friends standing there with happy faces.

'kya hua?' Abhishek asked confusingly.

'ye to tum dono btao ge na ke kya hua?' Prerna asked with a teasing smile. Abhishek thought may be Manisha had told them about the confession so he also decided to tell them. Whereas, Manisha was standing there confused of their actions. She thought they all will be angry with her as she spoiled their surprise but they are happy.

'actually me and Manisha are together again❤️....' Abhishek announced making all of them jump at their places with excitement. The room filled with their hootings as they all started to congratulate them. Manisha was looking at them weirdly.

'aray tu kyun preshan khari hai?' Nischay said bringing her out from her thoughts.

Manisha looked at Diya who was standing there with a bright smile. She thought to apologise to her.

'Diya I am sorry. I know mein ne.....' Manisha was going to continue her apology speech when Diya stopped her in between.

'Manisha you don't need to be sorry. It was all planned so that you'll confess to him whatever your true feelings are. Terrace wali decoration bhi tum dono ke liye hi thi. I don't like him that way at all.' Diya said.

'ek minute, mujhay koi btaye ga ke ye sab kya hu rha hai?' Abhishek asked as his curiosity grew up. Nischay told him whatever their plan was so that they both confess before his wedding.

'trust me guys kal meri shaadi hai or tum mujhay is se acha gift de hi nh saktay. Thank you so much.' Nischay said as he hugged both of them.

He's the happiest for them won't be a false statement as he really wanted them to end up together. He has seen his brother at his worst and he always knew that Manisha is his only cure. Somewhere, deep down, he always knew that Manisha will be back to him again even after Abhishek lost all his hopes.