Chapter:6

Abhishek reached the venue and saw everyone wearing yellow and applying haldi at each other but his eyes were searching for the one, he decided never to met again, but one encounter with her and he was back to square one. Abhishek stood there beside his mother and his sister talking with when his eyes landed at her who was entering the place with annoyed an expression working on her phone.

He immediately left the conversation and went to her.

'Manisha?' he called her.

Manisha heard him andat first decided to ignore him but he called her name again so she turned towards him with questionable expression.

'mujhay kch puchna hai tum se.' Abhishek said.

Manisha knew what he wanted to ask.

'abhi time nh hai meray pas bht kaam hsi mujhay.' Manisha rudely stated so that he'll back off and turned to leave but he has more stubborn now as he held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Manisha widen her eyes at sudden pull. She got the comfort of his touch after years and all she wanted to do is to remain like this forever but it's too late to wish this now. She tried coming out of his hold as she realised that people are looking at them.

'Abhishek kya kar rahe hu chodo mujhay.' Manisha said giving up her efforts.

'mujhay meray sawalon ka jawab chahiye.' Abhishek said in a dark tone.

'mujhay nh dena hai ksi bhi sawal ka jawab or tmhein sharam aani chahiye meri shaadi hugai hai tmhein mera peecha chod dena chahiye.'

As soon as these words escaped her mouth Abhishek's grip loosened and he left her immediately. Realisation hit him hard that she's married and he has no right to touch her now.

'sorry.' Abhishek muttered feeling guilty and quickly left from there.

A sudden guilt crept Manisha as she again hurted him. She hate doing it again and again but this is the only way to keep him away that she keep reminding him that she's still married.

'aray Manisha yahan aana zara.' Riya called her. Manisha wiped out her tears and went to her and started talking.

Abhishek was sitting at the corner of the venue and noticing Manisha's every move. He saw her wiping off her tears and he immediately know that there's something wrong. He knows there's something she's lieing about.

'kya hugya tu yahan kyun betha hai?' Nischay asked his brother.

'ek baat puchun tu sach sach btaye ga mujhay.' Abhishek asked Nischay.

'Manisha ke baray mein?'

Abhishek nodded his head.

'dekh abu wo apni life mein khush hai tu bhi agay barh chod de uska peecha.'

'nh wo khush nh hai or tu khud soch wo Riya ki secretary ki job kar rai hai jab ke uske khud ke husband ka business hai. Isn't it strange?' Abhishek said with curiously.

'to tujhe kya karna hai wo secretary ki job kare ya koi bhi job kare tu apne par dhayan de. Mat bhul usne teray sath kya kiya tha. Tu ne mujh se kaha tha ke ab tu uska naam bhi nh le ga dobara kabhi or ab tujhe sab janna hai uske baray mein.'

Abhishek didn't reply to his brother and left from there.

'iska kch nh hu sakta.' Nischay thought.

After sometime, all were enjoying haldi and Manisha was sitting on a corned chair engrossed in her work when she heard a voice, she never ever wanted to hear especially at this place. She slowly looked up praying she must be mistaken but looking at the man standing with Riya gave her the biggest shock. It's Rishabh Singh, her former husband.

'Abhishek meet him, he's my businesses partner Rishabh Singh.' Riya introduced Rishabh to Abhishek.

Abhishek looked at him in confusion. He heard this name before but not remembering where. He politely met him and then again got busy with his friends.

Manisha didn't know how to react or what to do. She just sat there on the nearby chair as her head started spinning. She immediately gulped down the glass of water to normalise her heatbeat.

'Manisha?' Prerna called her name. Manisha looked up at her who was staring her worriedly.

'tum thik hu na?' she asked her softly.

'g mein thik hun.' Manisha replied looking down clearing the sweat from her forehead.

Prerna nodded her head and went off. Manisha started thinking to escape from the situation. She's badly stuck here. She was already running from Abhishek and his family and now out of nowhere Rishabh appeared. Why everybody had to attend this wedding.

'Nischay tum ne Manisha ko dekha?' Riya asked Nischay looking around for Manisha.

'you know what mujhay lag rha hai ke tumhari shaadi mujh se nh Manisha se hu rai hai. Every time you're looking for her only.' Nischay complaint to her.

'aray to is mein meri kya ghlti hai. Wo larki ankhon ke samne rehti hi nh hai pta nh kahan ghayab hu jati hai. Mujhay usay Rishabh se milwana hai.' Riya said.

'acha thik hai mein dekhta hun usay.' Nischay said and went to look for Manisha.

'aray tu yahan bethi hai wahan Riya kab se tujhe dhundh rai hai.' Nischay called her as he spotted her sitting at the corner.

'kyun wo kyun dhundh rai hain?' Manisha asked him.

'uska koi business partner aaya hai or usay tujh se milwana hai is liye. Ab chal meray sath.' Nischay said and started walking but turned to look at her who was still standing there.

'chal na Manisha.' Nischay said.

When she didn't reply, Nischay completely turned towards her and saw the fear in her eyes.

'Manisha kya hua? Tu thik hai na? Ksi ne kch kaha kya tujhe?' Nischay started asking her.

'bhaiya meri tabiat thik nh hai mujhay rest karna hai please.' Manisha pleaded him with tears in her eyes.

'kya hua teri tabiat ko? Ziada kharab hai kya? Doctor ko bulwaoun?' Nischay asked her getting worried.

'nh bas thora sa rest karna hai.' Manisha said.

'thik hai tu ja room mein rest kar ache se. Or sun kch bhi chahiye hu to batana mujhay or tabiat ziada khrb hu to bhi bolna.' Nischay said to her to which she nodded and immediately left for her room.