Chapter:12

'Abhishek tu aagya? Manisha kahan hai?' his mother asked as she saw him coming inside but he was alone.

'wo yahan aanay mein comfortable nh thi is liye wo chali gai.' Abhishek replied.

'chali gai? Kahan?' Nischay asked worriedly.

'pta nh. Or ab mujh se koi sawal mat karna bht thak gya hun mein sona hai mujhay.'
Abhishek said and left for his room leaving Nischay worried about Manisha. He wanted to ask him clearly about Manisha but sensing his irritation he dropped off his idea.

Manisha reached the flat and went inside. She was feeling miserable. She, once again, hurted him badly and left him alone but this time for his own betterment. He deserves much more better than her.
She slept on her bed crying.

At night, Abhishek woke up and came out of his room and saw his family sitting.

'kya hua? Sab aisay kyun bethe hu?' Abhishek asked them.

'police ne Rishabh ko chor dia tha raat mein hi.' Nischay informed him making him shocked.

'kya? Tu ne mujhay pehlay bataya kyun nh bataya? Or police usay chor kesay sakti hai?' Abhishek said getting panicked.

'wo bht bara businessman hai uske liye police ki custody se nikalna koi mushkil baat nh hai.' Nischay said.

' abhi tum dono ye sab batein choro abbu tu ye bta Manisha kahan hai?' his mother asked him getting worried for Manisha.

'pta nh.' Manisha mumbled making Nischay angry.

'tu pagal hai kya? Tu ne us se ye bhi nh pucha ke wo ja kahan rai hai? Ab kahan dhundhein ge hum usay or hum se pehlay agar Rishabh us tak puhunch gya to kya huga.' Nischay started getting panicked thinking about the consequences whereas Abhishek was still not able to process things.

'kahan ja rha hai tu?' Nischay asked as he saw him leaving.

'Manisha ko dhundhne.' he informed and left quickly. Nischay also went with him to find Manisha.

Manisha was sleeping when she heard a  loud sound of something breaking. She woke up getting panicked. She was going out of her room when she felt someone's presence in her house. She got scared and locked the door of her room with trembling hands. She started searching for her phone but for her bad luck it was left outside the room. She was standing near the door when she heard a loud knock at the door.

Someone was continuously trying to open and Manisha was getting more scared with each passing second. She sat down on the floor holding her knees trying to hide herself. Her mind stopped working and somewhere she knows who he must be.

Abhishek was driving the car harshly on the road.

'Abhishek tu ja kahan rha hai?' Nischay asked him.

'mujhay shayad pta hai wo is waqt kahan hugi.' Abhishek said praying his intuition to be right.

'kahan?'

'wo flat jo hum ne liya tha 2 saal pehlay.' Abhishek replied.

Manisha was still sitting on the floor in the same position when the door finally opened revealing Rishabh. She looked at him with widen eyes and tried to run from there but Rishabh held her hand tightly and pinned her to wall and started misbehaving with her whereas Manisha aas continuesly trying to come out of his hold.

Luckily, Abhishek and Nischay reached there on time and seeing them he left Manisha and she fell on the floor chocking as he was holding her from the neck.

Abhishek quickly ran to her and took her in his arms whereas Nischay handled Rishabh to the police, the brought with them. Police arrested him as they witnessed what he was doing with Manisha.

'Manisha ye le pani.' Nischay made her drink the water.

'hugai tu khush ab? Yehi chahiye tha na tujhe. Tu yehi chahti hai ke sab teray liye preshan hutay rahein.....' Abhishek started scolding her and she was listening to him looking down as this time she's at fault.

'acha chal ab bas kar. Manisha tu abhi chal rai hai hamare sath ghar. Or ab mana mat karna kyun ke ab mein tujhe yahan akela nh chor sakta. Is Rishabh ka koi bharosa nh hai ye kal phir aa jaye ga bahar. Tu apna saman pack kar le. Mein neechay car mein hun aajana dono.' Nischay said and left the room. Abhishek was still angry at her but controlled himself looking at her condition. She have red marks of Rishabh's fingerprints on her neck and this was boiling Abhishek's anger.

'phone kahan hai tera?' Abhishek asked her.

'pta nh. Shayad bahar rakha hai.' Manisha replied scared of his reaction.

'very good. Ek kaam karta hun usay ghar se hi bahar phenk deta hun. Airport se aa kar khana khaya tha? Medicine le li thi apni?' Abhishek asked her knowing her answer somehow.

Manisha looked at him and nodded her head negitively.

'saman pack kar le mein bahar betha hun.' Abhishek said and left the room closing the door behind angrily. Manisha flinched as the door got closed. She stood up and saw herself in the mirror and she knew what triggered him this much. She wiped off her tears and decided to pack her stuff as this time she can't say no. Because none of them will agree to leave her alone here.

He sat in living room and drink a glass of water to calm himself down. As he calmed down a bit he noticed the surroundings.

This house, the house they bought together, contains innumerous memories of them. The laughters, the banters, their cooking sessions, their cuddles and non stop talks, everything is still fresh in the walls of this house. He stood up and saw the wall where their lots of pictures were hanging. He creased their pictures as tears formed in his eyes. He was so much into the pictures that he didn't realise Manisha came out taking her stuff.

She saw him standing and creasing the pictures on the wall. Each and every picture contains number of memories. She smiled remembering how they decorated this wall and always used to dream their wedding picture as well there.

'chalein?' Manisha asked and Abhishek came out of his memory lane listening to her voice. He immediately wiped the corner of his eye and turned towards her.

He took the bag from her hand and they left the house locking the door.

They reached his house and Dimple aunty welcomed her. She had her dinner with them and after having her medicine she went to sleep in Abhishek's room and he went with Nischay to his room.

Hey guys!!
Sorry! Really sorry for disappearing without informing but I had my exams and I was busy with it.