Chapter:15

'Manisha kya hua yahan akelay kyun khari hai?' Prerna asked her as she saw her standing there alone. She noticed who's she glaring at but decided to play along.

'kch nh Prerna didi bas aisai.' Manisha quickly replied and changed her gaze as soon as she heard Prerna.

'Manisha kabhi kabhi jo dil mein hu wo bol dena chahiye is se pehlay cheezein haath se nikal jayein.' Prerna said eyeing Abhishek and Sara who were so engrossed in talking with each other. Manisha looked at Prerna and then at him who finally ended his conversation with Sara and turned towards her. Their eyes met for a second and then Manisha broke the eye contact.

As the function ended, Manisha stood in the kitchen making tea for herself as she was having severe headache. As she sat on sofa sipping her tea, she got tensed thinking where to sleep as Abhishek went to sleep in his room because he can't stay in Nischay's room now and all other guest rooms were occupied by the guests. She took off her jewellery and placed them on the table nearby. As she closed her eyes placing her head on the back of sofa, she heard Abhishek who just sat beside her on the sofa.

'room mein ja kar so ja.' he said.

'nh tu so ja room mein. I'll manage.' Manisha said.

'mein ne tujh se kaha tha ke jab tu yahan hai to tu meri har baat manay gi.' Abhishek said glaring her.

'tu ne kaha tha ke tu ghar ka arrangement kar de ga. Or ktne din lagay ge?' Manisha asked him remembering about his words.

He diverted his gaze from her as he had forget about this and now he don't have a answer.

'bhul gya tha mein. Ab nonu shaadi ke baad hi kch hu sakta hai.' Abhishek said.

'thik hai.' Manisha said and again closed her eyes.

They just sat there beside each other not speaking a word just finding solence in each other's presence. She started massaging her head by herself because of the headache.

'medicine kha li tu ne raat wali?' Abhishek asked her.

'tujh se matlb.' Manisha said rudely.

'mein ne aram se pucha na to aram se hi jawab de. Fozol mein gussa karne ki koi zarorat nh hai.' Abhishek  said annoyed by her rude behaviour. He's back after so many days and she still can't behave nicely with him.

Manisha didn't reply anything so he asked her again.

'Ab aram se bta medicine khai ke nh.' Abhishek asked her calming himself down after a minute.

'tu to aisay puch rha hai jesay tujhe meri bht fikar hai. Itne dino mein meri call tak to uthai nh gai tujh se or ab aisay dikha rha jesay tujhe bht farq parhta hai mujh se.' Manisha said looking at other totally pissed at him for ignoring her like this for so many days.

Abhishek smiled knowing that she missed him and him ignoring her affected her this much. Abhishek knew she didn't have her medicine that's why her head is paining this much.

He got up from there and went in his room to bring medicine for her. She thought he left getting pissed at her.

'ek to itne dino tak mujhay ignore kiya itne din baad ghar wapis aaya or uper se dusri larkiyon se chipak rha tha or ab gussa bhi khudi hugya.' Manisha was continuously mumbling closing her eyes.

'bas karde itni tareef mat kar meri.' Abhishek said as he came back with her medicine.

Manisha opened her eyes and saw him standing near her with medicine and a glass of water.

'mujhay nh khani.' Manisha said angrily.

'dekh aram se keh rha hun kha le.' Abhishek said sitting closely with her.