Chapter:21

As Manisha sat down on the floor crying miserably, she remembered the night when Rishabh entered the house fully drunk and forced himself on her and then the most horrible day when he forcefully made her abort that baby only because he wasn't ready for the baby. That day was the most difficult for her to survive as she pleaded him not to that but he was adamant.

Manisha was in the grief of losing her child when her eyes went on the mehandi of her hands. She looked at her palm where Abhishek's name was written beautifully in a dark colour. That's when it strike her. Abhishek. She didn't talk to him. She haven't told him about this incident as she didn't want to remember that painful incident but as it came in front of him unexpectedly, he must be thinking wrong of her. The sudden fear, that if Abhishek refuse to marry her, took over her. She started panicking thinking about it when she heard a knock. She open the door and found Dimple aunty standing there.

She hugged her tightly crying uncontrollably in her embrace determine to find her mother's affection.

'Manisha bas kar ja beta. Jo huna tha wo hugya. Ab ronay ka kya faida.' she tried consoling Manisha making her sit on the bed and consoled her.

'mummy Abhishek kahan hai?' Manisha asked her after sometime as she calmed down.

'beta wo guest room mein hai.'

'gussa hai mujh se?'

'han hu sakta hai.' Dimple aunty replied honestly.

'to wo shaadi nh kare ga phir mujh se?' Manisha asked not being able to control herself.

'aray kyun nh karay ga shaadi?'

'hu sakta hai ke usay ye baat sahi na lagi hu ke Rishabh ne mujhay.....' Manisha was going to continue but Dimple aunty cut her in between.

'Manisha teri shaadi hui thi Rishabh se or Abhishek ne ye jaante huay hi tujh se shaadi karne ke liye haan kiya hai. Usay farq nh parhta is baat se wo pyaar karta hai tujhe bht ziada.'

'lekn abhi to apne kaha ke wo naraz hu sakta hai.'

'han hu sakta hai lekin is baat par ke tu ne usay puri baat sach sach kyun nh btai ksi or waja se nh.' Dimple aunty explained and she calmed down a bit. She still needs his warmth to be at peace.

'chalo ye khana kha lo or so jao thori dair.' Dimple aunty said forwarding a morsel towards her but she denied.

'nh aunty mera man nh hai.'

'dil kare ya na kare khana to paray ga hi. Kal shaadi hai teri or is tarah se bhuki rahe gi to kal ke liye energy kesay laye gi. Tujhe pta hai na ke subah se hi bhag durh shuru hu jaye gi shaadi ki.' Dimple aunty said and made her eat explaining her the disadvantages of skipping a meal. She left after sometime and Manisha again got lost in her thoughts. She was at peace thinking that her family is standing with her but she's missing him.

After gathering some courage, she left her room to meet him. As she stepped out, she found the whole house quite and empty. Everyone was in their rooms. She felt sad seeing it, as the day before, everyone was so happy and excited as it was the wedding of their youngest son but now it was opposite only because of her. Sighing, she left towards guest room to meet him but as she opened the door, she found him sleeping. She remembered he was awake the previous night with her, comforting her so that she can be relaxed in court. She smiled at and creased her hands lovingly in his hair. She sat there adoring him and then left kissing his forehead to fetch some sleep.

The next morning, the house was again in a chaos as it's finally the wedding day and despite all the negitivity happened yesterday, they were happy and excited to celebrate the union of the two whose lovestory was full of thrones but finally they're going to be united.