Chapter:4

Next day Nischay and his family reached Jaipur and Riya and her family welcomed them and they all retired to their rooms as they were tired. Manisha didn't meet them as she was working in her room and didn't get to know about their arrival.

'aray dulha walay aagaye kya?' Manisha asked to one of the helpers as she came out of her room and noticed the surrounding.

'han gi aa gaye hain. Sab aram kar rahe hain aj shaam mein function hai na.' she replied.

Manisha got upset as she really wanted to meet Riya's to be husband but didn't get a chance. Shrugging her thoughts she went towards Riya's room to ask her something about work. As she was going to knock on the door she heard some laughing noises from inside and she got to know that Riya is spending time with her friends so she turned around to leave. As she turned to leave she collided with a small child and he fell down and started crying. Manisha immediately picked up the child and started to console him.

'aray beta ap yahan kya kar rahe hu aisay akelay? Apke mummy papa kahan hai? Ap kiske sath aye hu?' Manisha tried asking him about his whereabouts but he was just crying and not answering her anything. She got worried about who's kid he is. She started to walk towards the direction he was coming from in order to find his parents.

'Asher.' Prerna shouted as she saw Manisha taking Asher with her.

Manisha turned towards her as she heard her and got the biggest shock seeing Prerna there. Asher immediately ran from her arms to his mother. Prerna didn't notice Manisha as she was worried for Asher and started talking to him and Manisha left from there as quickly as she can. She went in her room and locked the door behind. She couldn't believe her eyes.

'iska matlb ye shaadi Nischay bhaiya ki hi hai or Abhishek bhi yahin hai isi hotel mein.' Manisha realised that she's caught up here and now she can't escape from here. She has to face him and his family. She sat on the bed holding her head. She messed up again. She wondered if she has rejected that job offer and didn't come here. She can't even leave this hotel as she don't know anything about Jaipur and has no one here. She called Ashika.

'Ashika mein bht baari problem mein phans gai hun.' Manisha cried on the call as soon as Ashika picked up her call.

'kya hua Manisha. Sab thik hai na?' Ashika asked.

'Ashika tujhe pta hai jinho ne mujhay job di hai or apne sath Jaipur lai hain unki shaadi kis se hu rai hai?'

'kis se?'

'Nischay bhaiya se.'

'kn Nischay?'

'Abhishek ka bara bhai.' Manisha said in a low voice as she herself couldn't able to believe it till now.

'WHAT? ABHISHEK KA BHAI?' Ashika shouted.

'han Abhishek ka bhai or ab mein yahan phans gai hun. Wo bhi yahin huga isi hotel mein or mein us se bach nh poun gi.'

'Manisha relax. Kch nh huga. Agar wo tujhe dekh bhi le to tu usay sach bta dena.'

'sach? Kya sach btaoun usay? Kch nh hai meray pas btane ke liye. Mein ne decide krliya hai ke mein ye job abhi ke abhi chod rai hun or Delhi wapis aa rai hun.'

'tu pagal hugai hai kya Manisha. Ek job mili hai wo bhi itni mushkil se. Koi zarorat nh hai job chorne ki. Kch din ke liye handle kar le.'

'Ashika mein kesay handle karun gi? Sab sawal karein ge mujh se kya jawab dun gi mein or wesay bhi mein Nischay bhaiya ki shaadi kharab nh karna chahti.' Manisha said.

'aray to tu jhoth bol de na ke tu ab bhi married hai so that Abhishek ya koi bhi or tujh se ziada sawal jawab na kare.' Ashika suggested.

'Abhishek janta hai ke mein ne jis se shaadi kari thi wo bht bara businessman hai or uski wife hu kar mein ek secretary ki job kar rai hun? Ajeeb lagay ga ye bht.'