Chapter:7

Manisha was running through the corridor to reach her room quickly and was crying when she collided with someone and fall down.

'Manisha.' Abhishek called her name worriedly as she fall down colliding with him.

Manisha saw him with teary eyes. She heard her name after years from him but it contains the same love and concern for her.

'tujhe lagi to nh? Tu ro kyun rai hai?' Abhishek said worriedly as he immediately bend down and carried her in his arms.

'mein thik hun Abhishek tu utar mujhay neechay.' Manisha said worriedly looking here and there. She's scared if Rishbah saw them like this then he'll create a ruckus here which she don't want.

'tu ja kahan rai thi aisay bhag bhag kar pehlay mujhay ye bta?' Abhishek asked her.

'apne room mein ja rai thi. Ab utar mujhay jaldi.' Manisha said impatiently.

'tu itna dari hui kyun hai Manisha? Kch hua hai kya? Riya ne danta kya?' Abhishek asked as he started walking towards her room with her still in his arms.

'Abhishek mein chali jaoun gi khudi.' Manisha whispered still trying to come out of his hold.

'Manisha dekh tujhay lagi hai tujh se nh chala jaye ga. Room tak hi to jana hai mein le chalta hun. Or janta hun ke koi haq nh hai mera lekn tu takleef mein hai is waqt or mein tujhe itni si bhi takleef mein nh dekh sakta.' Abhishek stated not looking at her.

Manisha stopped all her movements and just started staring him. He still can't see her even in a bit of pain. What will happen if he get to know how Rishabh treated her? What will he do with him if he knows that Rishabh was probably going to kill her?

They reached Manisha's room. Abhishek softly placed her on the bed.

'tu yehi bethna mein abhi aaya.' Abhishek said and went away without letting her stay.

Manisha started creasing her foot as it was really hurting.

Abhishek return back in no time with a spray with him.

He sat near her feet and started spraying on it to relief her pain.

Manisha started looking at him with teary eyes. She badly wanted to tell him about Rishabh and how he treated her but she has no right on him now. She is no one to him now.

'ab btaye gi ke ro kyun rai thi?' Abhishek asked her.

'kch nh bas wesai.' Manisha replied him.

'thik hai mat bta wesay bhi tu knsa sach bolay gi mujh se. Ye spray yahan rakha hai jab dard hu to laga lena. Khana bhejwata hun.' Abhishek said and went away closing the door.

Manisha saw him going. She badly wanted to stop him and tell him everything truly whatever happened with her in these two years but stopped herself.

She layed down on the bed because she really wasn't feeling well. She had severe headache. She slept in no time.

After sometime Abhishek again came to give her lunch and knocked on the door and getting no answer he worriedly went inside. He saw her sleeping. He noticed her face having tear marks indicating that she cried a lot. He was feeling so helpless as he don't know about her problem. He knows there's definitely something going wrong with her as she was looking so pale. Her face has lost all the charm and was looking so tired. He placed the food at ger table and went out.

Manisha woke up after sometime and saw her lunch placed on the table. She got freshen up and had her lunch because she was feeling very hungry.

After having her lunch she sat down at her bed thinking of a way to get out of this situation. After thinking deeply, she decided to confront Rishabh and ask him to leave from here because she can't hide from him and Riya will definitely ask her to meet him. She got up and went to search for him.