Chapter:8

As Abhishek left the hospital angrily, Nischay called his jiju told him everything. He asked him to control Abhishek and call police so that Abhishek don't get a chance to cross the line.

Abhishek reached the hotel and directly went to Rishabh's room. He tried opening the door but it was locked. He banged the door harshly but still no response. He called hotel management and asked them to unlock the door.

The door got unlocked and entered the room. He saw Rishabh sleeping peacefully on his bed. He can't believe his eyes how can someone sleep peacefully after ruining a girl's life miserably.

He dragged him from his collar waking him up from his sleep.

'kya badtameezi hai ye?' Rishabh said as he got up in a jerk and found Abhishek glaring him with bloodshot eyes.

Abhishek didn't reply him and directly punched him hard on his face. Rishabh got up and he tried to take revenge but failed as Abhishek was in a different zone and was just beating him mercilessly.

'Abhishek chod usay.' Harsh jiju entered his the room and tried to stop Abhishek.

'Abhishek chod de isay police aa rai hai tu ruk ja.' Harsh informed him and finally stopped him.

Rishabh was in a bad condition. He can bearly open his eyes.

After sometime the police arrived and after examining Manisha's report, they arrested him.

'Abhishek tu kahan hai? Abhi tak hospital kyun nh aaya.?' Nischay called his brother and asked him as he didn't visit Manisha after that incident.

'aa rha hun.' Abhishek replied and cut the call.

He was currently sitting in his room thinking deeply about things happened with him in these days. Tears were continuesly flowing from his eyes whenever he thought about confronting Manisha. How is he going to comfort her? He don't know what to say to her but he can't avoid her. She's in pain and needs him.

He stood up and went to hospital. He saw his family sitting around Manisha and trying to cheer her up.

'Abhishek tu aagya? Dekh ab mein thik hun. Ab mujhay le kar mummy ke pas.' Manisha said as she saw him entering the room.

Everyone looked at him and he was looking down not being able to meet her eyes.

'Abhishek tu ne kaha tha ke tu le kar chalay ga.' Manisha said as she saw him standing still and not answering her. She again started to get panick.

'ap sab meray sath bahar chalein Abhishek sambhal le ga.' Nischay said to his family who immediately got up and left the room.

'kesi tabiat hai teri?' Abhishek asked and sat in front of her.

'mein thik hun bilkl thik hun.' Manisha replied immediately so that he'll take her to her parents. Her mind is still unable to process that they're no more. She still have some hope because Abhishek hadn't denied the news.

'achi baat hai. Mein ne kal ki tickets book karwai hain Chandigarh ki. Abhi tu yahan rest kar ache se.' Abhishek said holding her hand tightly.

'Chandigarh mein hain na mummy papa? Wo milein ge na mujh se? Tujhe pta hai mujhay lag rha hai ke wo naraz hain mujh se. Wo aye the mujh se milne lekn mein ne apne room ka darwaza hi nh khula un ke liye. Wo mujhay awaz de rahe the or mein apne kan band kar ke bethi thi andar. Ktni buri beti hun na mein.' Manisha told him about her last encounter with her parents. They used to visit her whenever Rishabh allow them but every time she just used to lock her room and sit inside completely ignoring their presence.

'chal tu rest kar. Sab thik hu jaye ga.' Abhishek said and laid her down on the bed. She held his hand tightly as she drifted off.

Abhishek couldn't stop his tears once he saw Manisha sleeping. He knows he was doing wrong by giving her false hopes. He knows her heart will be shredder in pieces tomorrow when he'll take her visit her burnt house but he can't do anything. She has to believe with her eyes that her parents are no more.

After sometime, Abhishek went out of the room and saw his whole family sitting there with tensed faces. He felt guilty for spoiling Nischay's wedding like this.

'Abhishek ab kesi hai wo? So gai kya?' his mom asked him worriedly.

'mummy mein usay le kar kal Chandigarh jaoun ga.' Abhishek informed them. All of them looked at him surprised.

'Chandigarh? Lekn wahan kyun?' Nischay asked him.

'usay uski ankhon se dikhana hai ke uske  parents uske sath nh hain ab.' Abhishek said.

'thik hai chalay jana tum dono.' his mom agreed immediately as he knew she'll not be at peace until she'll see it by her eyes.

'Abhishek tujhe kch btana hai.' Nischay said.

'han bol.' Abhishek said.

'mein ne or Riye ne shaadi postpone karne ka decide kiya hai.' Nischay informed him.

'kya? Lekn kyun? Dekho tum log shaadi mat postpone karo. Mein or Manisha shaadi se pehlay pehlay wapas aa jayein ge. Jab tak tum log baaki functions karlo.' Abhishek said. He's already guilty for spoiling their special days.

'or tujhe lagta hai ke hum teray baghair baaki functions kar saktay hain kya? Or wesay bhi koi khush nh hai sab bht dukhi hain abhi Manisha ke liye. Shaadi postpone karna hi best huga or wesay bhi Manisha ko bhi thik hunay ke liye time chahiye. Tu aram se usay le kar ja kal or hum log bhi kal Delhi wapas chalein ge. Phir tu Manisha ko wahin le aana. Sab logon ke sath rahe gi to jaldi thik hu jaye gi.' Nischay said and eventually he agreed.

Abhishek stayed in hospital with Manisha and rest everyone went back to hotel. He sat beside Manisha's bed on the chair and noticed her face. Her eyes were swallow due to immense crying. Her cheeks had fingerprints of that bastard as he had held her face much tightly. Her body was looking weak and pale. He started regretting for giving up on her easily and left her not knowing the whole thing. She went through this much and he wasn't aware of anything. He don't what's gonna happen tomorrow but he'll make sure to stick by her side from now on and never leave her side. He kissed her forehead and slept there holding her hand.