Chapter:20

Next morning!!

Abhishek, Manisha and Nischay went to court with full security.

Abhishek has arranged everything carefully.

Abhishek was driving the car with Manisha beside him on the passenger seat whereas Nischay was in other car.

'Manisha tu preshan mat ho. Tujhe bas wahan ja kar wohi sab btana hai jo kch us Rishabh ne teray sath kiya hai.' Abhishek assured her holding her hand tightly in his as she was worried.

'Abhishek mein thik hun. Tu preshan hu rha hai. Shaant huja. Kch nh huga mujhay.' Manisha assured him as she can sense his worry.

As they reached the court, Abhishek came out of the car and opened door for her. He intervened his fingers with her promising himself to keep her safe. Nischay joined them and the three of them went inside the courtroom leaving their guards behind. As they entered inside, they saw Rishabh standing there. He smirked at the trio. Manisha flinched looking at him after a year. All the painful memories came into her mind. Abhishek was right when he said Rishabh deserves punishment for his deeds she should keep herself strong.

Abhishek's blood boiled seeing Rishabh. If it's not a courtroom, he surely would have beaten him to death but if he do it here, it'll create problems for Manisha. He controlled himself and Nischay signalled him to proceed ahead. As they settled themselves, the judge entered and started proceeding the case.

Rishabh and Manisha were standing opposite to each other and their lawyers were arguing. Manisha's heart was racing fast as she was sensing something wrong. Abhishek was fine as the whole case was in their favour now as Manisha herself was present their until Rishabh's lawyer spoke.

'ek medical report ap ne dekhai Manisha ji or ab ek medical report hum dekhana chahtay hain court ko Manisha ji ki.' the lawyer spoke surprising Abhishek as he can't understand which medical report they're talking about. Whereas Manisha was standing there in shock. She knows which report they're talking about. She closed her fist tightly as a sudden anger rushed inside her. Rishabh had promised her that he'll never bring that topic again. She glared him and asked him to stop this but he turned his face to other side. Tears brimmed in her eyes as his lawyer took out the medical report and forwarded it to the judge.

'is medical report ke according Manisha ji aj se 3 saal pehlay 4 months pregnant thi.' the lawyer finally spoke up shocking Abhishek to the core as Manisha never told him anything about this before.

'to is baat se aap kya sabit karna chahtay hain.' her lawyer asked.

'aap mujh se nh apni client se question kijiye ke ab Mr. Rishabh ka baby kahan hai?'

Her lawyer turned towards Manisha as he also don't know about this. He had asked Manisha about the sexual contact between her and Rishabh but she always denied saying he only physically tortured her and nothing more as she had this much trust on Rishabh that he'll not bring this topic publicly but he did. Her lawyer asked her about the baby. Having no answer she was just looking down until she heard Rishabh.

'what? She was pregnant? When?' he asked her making Manisha shocked to the core. Now he's acting like he don't know anything when he's the one behind all this.

'don't act like you don't know anything.' Manisha warned him in a dangerous tone. Rishabh was going to answer when her lawyer jumped in.

'Manisha where's the baby?' he asked her sternly.

'he's no more.' Manisha replied in a trembling voice. This is one of her most painful memory of that two years.

'what? My baby is no more? aagar aahj mera lawyer ye reports na lata to mujhay to shayad kabhi pta hi na chalta.' Rishabh acted like he's so much in grief listening the bad news when he's the one who forced everything on Manisha.

Manisha wasn't listening anything as she was lost in the horrors of that day. That day still haunts her. The way Rishabh forcefully made her abort her own baby was was much more painful than the whole pains she got through out her life. Abhishek and Nischay were still in shock and not being able to process whatever happened in past 20 minutes. Nischay looked at Abhishek and asked him if he knew about this but he just nodded his head negatively.

Their lawyer took some time from court saying they need to investigate this matter as it was a new information for them also. The court approved their appeal and gave them a month more. But they released Rishabh again. As everybody left the court, Abhishek walked towards Manisha to take her to the car as he sensed that her condition is not good. As he reached out to her and forwarded his hand towards her, she passed by him and walked towards Rishabh and for the first time slapped him hard.

'tum ne promise kiya tha mujh se ke tum ye baat kabhi bahar nh aanay do ge.' Manisha shouted at him.

'aap is tarah meray client par haath nh utha sakti.' his lawyer said coming in between them and Abhishek took her out.

He made her sit in the car and left for their house. The whole journey was quiet. Manisha was just crying and Abhishek, still not able to process anything, was just focusing on driving. His phone started ringing. He looked at the screen and saw his mother calling him. He just switched off the phone not knowing what to tell her.

As they reached the house, Manisha went to her room and locked herself without answering any questions. Abhishek also went behind her but finding the door locked, he went to the other room knowing she needs some time. Whereas, Nischay told the family whatever happened in the court making everyone shocked. Not knowing how to react everyone retired to their room waiting for the decision of Abhishek as tomorrow is their wedding.....

Heyy guys!!
First of all, sorry for being late
And I want to ask something. I saw the roast video of Nischay yesterday and now I am confused. Should I continue writing or delete all my stories as I saw some posts asking the writers to delete Abhisha stories. Wesay to I didn't write any vulgar stuff or some nibba nibbi content but still if you guys want then I can delete...