Chapter:9

Next morning Manisha woke up and saw him sleeping in an uncomfortable position holding her tightly. It took her a minute to remember whatever happened yesterday. She sat up on the bed with a jerk waking up Abhishek from his sleep.

'Manisha? Kya hua?'Abhishek asked her worriedly.

'tu ne kaha tha ke tu aj mujhay Chandigarh le kar jaye ga mummy papa ke pas.' Manisha said looking at him with teary eyes.

'han to chal rahe hain na hum. Mein saman mangwa leta hun tera tu ready hu ja phir chalte hain hum.' Abhishek said wiping her tears softly with his thumb.

'tu sath chalay ga meray?' Manisha asked him. She didn't remember anything now. The only thing in her mind is that she want to meet her parents. She forget everything else about Rishabh or about the messed up relationship between her and Abhishek and Nischay's wedding.

'obviously chalun ga mein Manisha.' Abhishek replied and Manisha lightly smiled at him.

After sometime doctor did her checkup and Abhishek asked Nischay to send his and Manisha's luggage to the hospital so that they'll get ready and leave from here.

'Manisha ye le tera bag. Tu ready hu ja phir hum chalte hain.' Abhishek said as he gave her bag.

Manisha took it and got ready quickly. They both reached Chandigarh after sometime. The whole journey she was just telling him about her parents and he was thinking how to console her. Aashika is going to pick them from the airport and will be taking them to her house to do some rest.

'Aashika.' Manisha called her name as she saw her standing there and ran towards her. Aashika was hell emotional after seeing her but controlled herself. They both hugged each other and Manisha cried whereas Aashika consoled her.

'tu pagal hai ro kyun rai hai aisay.' Aashika said as she wiped off her tears making her sit at the nearby bench and Abhishek ran to brought water for her.

'Aashika wo Rishabh keh rha tha ke mummy papa nh milaein ge mujhay ab kabhi.' Manisha cried again hugging her.

'chal Manisha bas kar paani pee le.' Abhishek said and hand over the bottle to Aashika to make her drink.

'mujhay kch nh chahiye Aashika bas tu mujhay jaldi se mummy papa ke pas le ja.' Manisha said standing up quickly.

'Manisha hum chalein ge wahan lekn pehlay tu meray ghar chal thora rest kar le shaam mein chalein ge.' Aashika said.

'han Manisha doctor ne bhi tujhe rest ka kaha hai na.' Abhishek said.

'nh mujhay pehlay meray ghar hi jana hai or wahin aram karun gi mein.' Manisha said stubbornly.

Abhishek and Aashika looked at each other not knowing what to do.

'chalo jaldi kharay kyun hu tum log.' Manisha said picking up her bag. Somewhere, she knows that something bad had happened but she wants to witness it with her eyes hoping that whatever Rishabh said turned out to be a lie.

'ab kya karna hai Abhishek?' Aashika asked him slowly.

'le chalte hain isay uske ghar wesay bhi jitni jaldi isay sach pta chal jaye utna behtar huga.' Abhishek said looking at her.

'chal Manisha.' Aashika said and take them towards the car.

They got settled in the car. Abhishek sat on the passenger seat beside driver and Manisha Aashika sat at the back seat.

'Aashika tu mili thi meray mummy papa se.' Manisha asked her getting restless.

'Manisha hum wahin ja rahe hain na tu preshan mat hu.' Aashika said holding her hand in hers.