Description + Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Title: "General Omega [Female A Male O]"
Author: Ai Jiawei

Synopsis:

Empire General Yize returned to the capital star after his father's death. Suddenly, everyone discovered that the renowned and valiant general was actually an Omega. Shortly after, the general married a civilian Alpha woman (Ella). Then, they had a child, who turned out to be of mixed blood. The swift and astonishing developments left the Empire's population utterly bewildered.

This is a romance novel with strong main characters, a happy ending (HE), a one-on-one relationship (1V1), and themes of childbirth.

Female Lead: Ella
Male Lead: Yize

Content Tags: Strong characters, childbirth, futuristic, unconventional relationships

Keywords: Main Characters: Ella, Yize | Supporting Characters: None | Others:

One-sentence Summary: Uncover the truth about being an Alpha.

In the evening, the sky darkened. The setting sun on the horizon appeared as a swath of red, as if it had been wiped with a cloth.

Ella strolled along the sidewalk, across from this block, which was the most famous wealthy district on the capital planet. Many high-society individuals purchased homes in that area.

She touched the single-strap bag on her back, which held the newly assembled mechanical engine. Ella worked at an inconspicuous mechanical repair shop.

Meanwhile, not too far in a straight line from Ella, inside a luxurious single-family villa in the wealthy district, Yize was sorting through his father's belongings.

A maid brought him a glass of warm water and respectfully said, "Young Master, here's the warm water you requested."

Yize nodded. "Thank you."

He picked up the glass and took a drink; he had felt thirsty all day.

The servants in this villa were finishing their last day of work. Yize's father had only occasionally stayed here during his lifetime because the Yize family still had an ancestral home on the capital star. Yize would be moving to the ancestral home, so he was letting go of the staff in this villa.

After the servants had left one by one, the entire three-story standalone villa became unusually quiet.

Yize entered his father's bedroom, where many photo frames adorned the nightstand, housing numerous pictures of him from childhood to adulthood. In his early years, his mother was also in the photos.

Yize's mother was a remarkably beautiful Omega woman who had passed away when Yize was young. After her death, Yize's father never sought another Omega, always in memory of his wife.

Yize gazed at the pictures for a long while before carefully placing them in a box.

Having crouched on the floor for a while, he suddenly stood up, feeling a little dizzy. Yize sat on the edge of the bed, puzzled. He had always been in excellent health, so why was he feeling lightheaded all of a sudden?

He remained seated on the bed for a while, but the dizziness didn't fade, and his body gradually heated up.

Furrowing his brow, Yize realized something was amiss. He attempted to get up, but his legs gave way, causing him to slump back onto the bed.

His breathing became increasingly rapid, and the air he exhaled grew hotter.

"Damn it," Yize muttered under his breath. His gaze fell on a glass of water on the table.