Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A soft, watery light filled the room, with a hint of red at the corners of the eyes. Ella's freshly dried short hair was no longer neatly combed back but scattered loosely on the bed.

The rich pheromones that Ella released had quickly pushed Yize into his short heat cycle.

Ella looked on contentedly as her pheromones had a significant impact on Yize, fulfilling the psychological need of an Alpha to conquer.

Her only desire now was to help this man relax and enjoy himself on this evening.

Attraction between Alpha and Omega was mutual. Ella cast aside the last vestiges of her rationality, following her instincts, and threw herself completely into the moment.

Her canines pierced Yize's fair nape, and her gland, emitting a sweet aroma, infused her pheromones into him all at once.

In that instant, Yize's mind went blank. He had surrendered himself entirely and relied on his Alpha with every fiber of his being.

The next morning, when Ella woke up, Yize had already donned his military uniform and was buttoning up his shirt, all the way to the top button.

"Up so early?" Ella had just woken up and her voice carried a nasally tone, making her sound sensuously satisfied. The Alpha pheromones that unconsciously diffused from her made Yize's earlobes turn red.

"Yes, I have a mission today," Yize replied, trying to maintain composure. But his slightly husky voice, which had a hint of vulnerability, made Ella's ears perceive it as soft and tender.

Ella couldn't help but chuckle.

Yize looked at the woman on the bed, lounging with her arms folded, her chestnut-red hair cascading down, exuding a rich air of mystery. She was like aged wine, bringing about an intoxication that left Yize somewhat inebriated.

"Rest well and take care," Ella said softly as she gazed at Yize.

Yize blinked, slightly stunned. It was precisely the way she had spoken to him a month ago, the last time she had been with him. It had been a long time since anyone had said that to him.

Ella got up from the bed, and the thin blanket slid off her, revealing a black lace slip underneath.

Thinking about the previous night's events, Yize's face turned warm.

"Take this," Ella stepped off the bed, retrieving a small spray bottle from her coat on the floor. "It contains my pheromones. You can use it when you need it."

Yize accepted the small and delicate bottle, looking at Ella. "Thank you."

Ella pulled her hair back, reverting to the cautious twenty-year-old girl, her eyes lowered as she waited for Yize to leave.

"Thank you for everything," Yize added before opening the door and leaving.

After Yize departed, Ella lifted her head, bent over, and searched her coat pockets for a while. She pulled out a cigarette and was about to light it but, thinking it was Yize's bedroom, decided against it.

Ella took out her terminal and messaged Ahong: "I took care of your General Yize quite well last night."

Ahong quickly replied: "Ah, that's great. You finally have some conscience."

Ella: "I'm taking the day off today."

Ahong: "As you wish. I'm also out today, selling goods. Don't bother me. Goodbye."

Ella glanced at the message and put away her terminal.

Ella tidied up quickly and left her room, only to find that there was a new driver for her vehicle.