Chapter 2

Chapter 2

High, so high that she couldn't control the outward flow of her pheromones.

Oh no, Ella thought.

Yize also suddenly sensed a unique Alpha pheromone, different from other Alpha pheromones. It was incredibly gentle, like the scent of flowers and trees basking in the sun on a sunny day. Soft, embracing, and warm.

It made Yize involuntarily indulge in it.

"You, you're an Alpha..." Yize's voice was barely audible.

This Alpha's pheromone had a profound impact on him. It was entirely different from the previous Alpha. The Alpha who had just tried to make a move on him had overestimated the strength of their Alpha pheromones and underestimated Yize's stamina, and Yize had easily subdued him and left him aside.

But in the face of Ella's pheromones, Yize's body went completely limp, unable to exert any strength, and he was left with an instinctual desire to be marked by her.

At this moment, Ella's rationality was almost gone. She sought the source of the scent, getting closer to the glands at the back of Yize's neck. Her warm breath made Yize shiver all over.

Ella's teeth couldn't help but graze the skin emitting the sweet scent, as she wanted to completely infuse her pheromones into it.

"Go, to the guest room..." The last vestiges of Yize's rationality reminded him that this was his father's bedroom.

Ella suppressed her impulses and took Yize with her.

A full seven days had passed.

Ella sat at the edge of the bed, her hands propping up her face. In her mind, there was nothing but the image of Yize's fair, delicate skin, the blush on his cheeks, his moist eyes with a hint of red at the corners.

Her lips were slightly parted, and she couldn't stop her heavy breathing. She exuded an extreme sensuality, tempered by restraint...

Ella slapped her reddened face, trying to regain her composure.

"Ugh..." Yize's voice came from beside her.

Yize was still asleep, lying on the bed with his shoulders and arms exposed beyond the covers. His fair skin, muscular and well-defined, with smooth lines.

Yize gradually woke up, his gaze still a bit blurry, soft black hair with a slight natural curl, resting on his attractive brow.

Oh my, he was incredibly handsome!!! Ella looked at the man beside her, and her heart took a hundred hits.

And this handsome man had been completely marked by her.

Ella felt like she was living in a dream.

However, when her thoughts returned to reality, Ella's rational mind was all too aware that she had gotten herself into a huge mess. There would undoubtedly be a lot of unavoidable trouble ahead.

Such a precious Omega, she probably wouldn't have caught one in her entire life if it weren't for this unexpected occurrence.

Eating this pie that fell from the sky would probably choke her.

Let's Get Married

While Ella was still admiring the beautiful sight of the man sleeping peacefully beside her, Yize woke up completely.

Ella and Yize locked eyes.

Ella: ...

Yize's gaze was icy and sharp. When he looked at Ella, she felt like she was being pierced by that gaze. She couldn't return the gaze calmly and could only avert her eyes.