Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Able to blend completely with these garbage heaps.

The inhabitants of the garbage planet didn't care about cleanliness at all. The tall man showed great interest in this Omega, even if he appeared to be a "corpse."

At that moment, the "corpse" slightly moved his neck as if avoiding the fingers that were freely massaging his neck gland. However, it had little effect.

"Oh, damn, he's not dead!" the bearded man suddenly yelled and started to unfasten his belt, shouting excitedly, "We're in luck, brothers! Let me try the taste of an Omega!"

"Wait a moment!" the tall man stopped his companion, "This half-dead guy, what if he dies halfway through?"

"That makes sense. It's bad luck just thinking about it," the bearded man muttered while pulling up his pants.

"Let's go deal with him first," the tall man called to the bearded man, and together they carried the male Omega from the ground.

***

Yi Ze felt a deep sense of confusion, his head throbbing as if sharp blades were stabbing inside. His body was covered in various cuts and bruises, each screaming in agony.

He had no sense of time, no awareness of his location, just darkness and confusion. He vaguely sensed someone approaching, and the touch at the back of his neck made him reflexively pull away.

Later on, he felt himself being lifted. His consciousness once again faded into darkness.

After a while, Yi Ze's awareness began to return. He felt the throbbing pain in his head gradually diminish. He was still in the dark, but his sense of touch was returning. He sensed someone nearby, and he instinctively moved away from the touch at the back of his neck.

It wasn't clear how much time had passed, but Yi Ze's consciousness started to clear up a bit. He heard voices nearby, though they were muffled.

"Where did you find this person?" a woman's voice.

"Just outside the south gate. Smelled him first, smelled so good," a man's voice.

"He's not going to die like this, right? I can't stand it anymore!" another man's voice.

"What's the rush? I did some basic wound treatment. He's heavily injured, lost an arm, two legs, three ribs. With such injuries, he's still alive. Lucky guy," the woman said.

"If he's not going to die, then let me have some fun!" the man said.

"Hey, get out of here. Even if you want to have fun, I'll go first! I worked hard to patch him up!" the woman said.

The man remained silent.

"There's another issue," the woman continued, "This Omega has been thoroughly marked by someone else. There's a lot of the marking Alpha's pheromones still present."

"So what?!"

"Look at you, acting like you've never seen an Omega before. With the quality of your Alpha pheromones, to put it plainly, you're a defective product. You can't possibly cover the Alpha pheromones that marked him on his body."

"So, I can't mount him?"

"No, we need to completely wash away the marking pheromones on him," the woman said.

"Well, get to it!" the man said.

"You think I'd wait till now if I could wash it off quickly? We need cleaning solution, and we have to go to the central city area for it," the woman's voice grew impatient.