Chapter 3

Chapter 3

...

While Ella was talking, the aide rapidly tapped on his terminal. When Ella finished speaking, he nodded to Ezar.

Ezar looked at the engine in Ella's hand and complimented, "Your products are good."

Ella was a bit surprised when she looked up at him.

Ezar continued, "This is a Originium-driven engine, a difficult technology. The Solti people are the best at Originium technology."

Ella's lowered gaze flickered briefly, but she quickly concealed her reaction, saying, "Yes, I've heard a little about that."

Ezar didn't continue on that topic. He signaled to his aide, who handed a contract to Ella.

"Regarding the matter of me being an Omega, only very few people know right now, so please keep it confidential until I make it public."

Ella immediately nodded.

Ezar pursed his lips, remained silent for a moment, and continued in a calm tone, "You've completely marked me."

The aide looked at Ezar.

Ella also looked up at Ezar. She couldn't help but wonder, what kind of Omega could say that he had been completely marked in such a calm manner! Ella felt like kneeling before him right there.

Ezar looked at the Alpha female in front of him. Suddenly, in his mind, he recalled the moment when her teeth pierced his gland, when a large amount of pheromones had been injected, and it had been painful. Yet, he had also felt like he was enveloped in clouds, experiencing an unprecedented sense of comfort and safety.

Ezar collected his thoughts, and the tips of his ears turned slightly pink. He cleared his throat and continued, "So, I hope you will marry me."

Ella: !!!

A series of heavy bombshells left Ella bewildered. She didn't know how to react.

A handsome guy was proposing to her!

Unfortunately, they were still strangers at this point.

The aide frowned in apparent impatience at Ella's hesitation. In his eyes, and in the eyes of the entire First Legion, their general was practically a super idol for everyone, without parallel. He was the most outstanding man in the entire interstellar empire.

The aide considered speaking up but was stopped by Ezar.

"I'd like to analyze the pros and cons with you," Ezar said as he sat upright on the sofa, his gloved hands resting habitually on his knees, adopting the posture of a typical military man.

"House Yi is the foremost among the Nine Noble Houses of the Empire, and the resources at our disposal are considerable. After marriage, I can support any career path you wish to pursue, be it through funding or connections; I can provide you with all that you need," Ezar's gaze briefly shifted to the engine in Ella's hands.

"Furthermore, I will inherit my father's title, and you will step directly into the ranks of the Empire's nobility."

"Lastly, the number of Omegas in the Empire is extremely limited, and I will voluntarily apply to the Omega Protection Association to be matched with you."

"Of course, while I cannot force Miss Ella to agree, I hope you will take your time to make this decision."

Ezar stared at Ella like a wolf facing its prey.

Ella felt a slight chill down her neck. He was almost intimidating! Truly deserving of being the general of the First Legion, he was calm, authoritative, and assertive.