Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Shapi, looking at where he had placed his gaze on Yize's face, offered a brief explanation.

Shapi nodded in response, his face maintaining its characteristic lack of expression.

"Then I will proceed." The doctor, seeing Shapi's nod, turned Yize over. He lay on his side, exposing the glands on the back of his neck.

Yize instinctively felt the danger and tried to resist, but he had no control over his limbs that hadn't fully recovered.

The frigid needle pierced the thin skin over his glands and sank deep. Immediately, the icy serum was injected, causing an intense pain to rush through him. It felt as if a searing-hot spike was puncturing his glands from within, hurting a hundred times more than any other wound he had suffered. Yize's face turned deathly pale, his body uncontrollably twitching. Beads of sweat, the size of peas, formed on his forehead, his hair plastered to his cheeks.

It was excruciating.

That was the only thought in Yize's mind.

Who can come and save me...

***

Ella flew directly to the garbage planet with the fastest speed, guided by the approximate coordinates provided by Nox. She followed the broken and dilapidated street and searched one by one.

Suddenly, a very faint scent entered her nostrils, and Ella's eyes widened. Although the scent was incredibly subtle, it was the one she was most sensitive to – the pheromones of her Omega.

It was Yize!

Ella sprinted forward with urgency, knowing that Yize was close. Wait for me, Yize!

***

The bearded man knelt on the ground when, suddenly, an incredibly pleasant scent filled the air, sweet and alluring. For the first time in his life, the memories of that special moment flooded his mind.

This was the real scent of Omega pheromones permeating the air. As Alphas living in the corner of this garbage planet, smaller than insects, they considered themselves extremely fortunate to be able to catch a whiff of the scent of an Omega.

All the Alphas in the vicinity visibly tensed, their muscles straining.

This was just a faint scent, but it was enough to indicate what catastrophic impact an Omega's full-blown heat could have. These Alphas, who still retained a fragment of their sanity, would transform into irrational beasts, rushing to seize the Omega and mark him thoroughly.

A sudden gust of wind blew forcefully, dispersing the intoxicating sweetness into the air.

The bearded man choked on the cold wind and started coughing violently.

Ella kicked open the iron door of the clinic, and the muscular Alphas inside turned their laser guns toward her, opening fire.

Ella's feet touched the ground, but in an instant, she effortlessly leaped into the air, moving like a fish gliding through water. Their resistance barely affected her.

As these Alpha males were still struggling to react, a seemingly slender Beta woman, who had just kicked the door open, easily evaded their laser fire. With lightning-fast speed, she closed the gap between them. They barely had time to counterattack before they were incapacitated, struck directly in their vital points and knocked to the ground.

The bewildered men were unable to comprehend how this seemingly fragile woman swiftly and efficiently incapacitated the room full of strong Alpha males.