𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 // 𝒉.𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐

★𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥★

Rindo is peacefully breathtaking besides the hallway admiring the silence and calm view. He was camping with his schoolmates for an [...] along with his brother,Ran and friends.

Rindo loves to be alone yet somehow he loves to throws a party, listening to music, interaction and making some friends,but now he just wants some peace of mind for a while so he decides to take a walk alone.

"Rindo!"

"Rindo!"

A voice calls out his name but he didn't even heard it since he has some headphones on. He adjusted the volume to it's maximum enjoying himself alone.

"Mmh~ mm~🎵🎶" he sounded along with the music.

"R-I-N-D-O!!" an irritating and loud voice interrupted his moment as someone pulled his headphone off besides and whispered-yelled on his ears,made him startled.

"what?" he pulled away and immediately turned his way around after recognizing who it was.

"w-what are you doing here?" he asked not looking to the girl,he pushed his glasses up and put his headphone around his neck turning off the music.

"hmm.." y/n hummed and made a puzzle look at him. Rindo irritatedly side - eyed her.

"what?" he asked once again, snapping you back to reality.

"n-nothing.." she responded smiling so bright and cheerfully made Rindo's face heat up.

"tsk.. blimey." Rindo whispered and continue to walk straight.

"hey,Rin.." y/n's about to chase after him as Rindo stopped and ask her non-staring.

"why the hell are you here? At this late night?" he asked,he shifted his attention to his right side eyeing the view of the sea side.

"you must be with girls." he added.

"ehrm. I-- I just.." your words stucked and you felt your throat dried you cough to refreshen it.

" I just noticed you're not there so I decided to look for you.." you muttered trying your hardest to get closer to him and look at his hidden face.

"you don't have to do that." he demanded. " I'm.. fine." to the last word his voice was low.

"uhm... But-"

"argh! You've just wasted your time going out to look for me , besides it's pitch black here,what if something have happened to you?" He said and walk fastly trying to go further to you not wanting to saw his reddened face.

"but..you're here and I feel safe.. around you." with the last word you lowered your voice.

Rindo paused for a second then continue to do his course. "idiot." he whispered.

He walks to the sea side you continue to follow behind him. The awkward silence formed when you two keep on walking.

[...]

"uhm.." you started to mumble to break the silence which made Rindo walk slowly.

You got tricked and blank so your words stuck deep in your throat and couldn't speak. Silence.

[...]

"y/n-" Rindo's about to break the silence when you suddenly " shooting star!" yelled Rindo suddenly turned to you,just to look at your blinking eyes and admirable face.

"Rindo,look!" you pointed higher to the sky admiring the view.

Rindo immediately turned half of his body to look at the beauty of the sky.