𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 // 𝒎.𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒚𝒖

𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛

Dedicated to my bsf, Keizuyu

ෆ━━━━━𓂃༺♡༻𓂃━━━━━ෆ

Y/n's pov'

Staring at the blonde dude outside the window along with the breath taking sight of nature and sunrise. There he stood,the most greenflag boy I've ever known,Matsuno Chifuyu.

My crush.. I've love how he smiles,the way his eyes will be gone when he was smiling, and how gentle and soft he is.

Matsuno Chifuyu, a 3rd year and also my batch mate. I would always stalk him just to see how's he doing and who's he with. Right,after class I would go out immediately to catch a glimpse of him. Seeing him made my day already.

He was popular,too. Because,he used to be red flag and a bad boy back then,I heard about him; he a gang member, he was in gang named Tokyo Manji Gang or Toman.

I never spoke directly to him,but seeing the way he talks with his friends made me wanna be close with him.

I'm running all out of breath, I had to see him. I had to see him. Is all what my mind was screaming while running,well.. my teacher let us out so late because of my classmates doings, stupidity, really.

Eyeing left and right which part should I choose while panting heavily.

“where is he? Did he go home already?” I asked to no one particularly.

I hope he didn't,not yet.

This day won't be enough without seeing him.

Running out of breath,I leaned on my knees panting heavily.

“ha..maybe I'm a little too late.” I muttered to myself while catching my breath.

“I guess,I'll see him tomorrow.” I said and stood as I wiped my sweats on my forehead.

As I turned around without paying any attention,I suddenly bumped into someone that made me “ouch!” i was taken aback.

“what the—”

“oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?” a familiar voice spoke that made my cheeks heat up.

Looking up at the dude,there he is!

Matsuno Chifuyu.

“C-Chifuyu-!!”

“yes?” he raised his eyebrows in confusion making me feel dumbfounded.

“i-i'm sorry!” I bowed to him,hiding my reddened cheeks.

“uh.. h-hey.. you don't have to do that!” he said.

“ I'm sorry!” I repeated.

“you don't have to apologize,I should be” he said before bowing that made me out of shock.

“heh!?!” I was taken aback, flushed.

“y-you don't have to d-do that!” I said,I couldn't speak directly as I never expected this.

I thought he left then why did he suddenly appear behind me all of sudden?! My mind's screamed.

Oh,thought you wanted to see him? (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

“I'm sorry,are you okay?” he asked that made me look away.

“y-yes,I'm fine!” I straightforwardly said making me straight and tense my body.

“and...” I flinched hearing him.

“it's already late in the afternoon, why are you still here?” he asked if that made me embarrassed.

“t-that's because..uh..I mean..” I averted my eyes thinking what should I say.

I shouldn't say what the real reason is! He'll find out I have a crush on him, goddammit!

“hmm?”

“oh,I mean.. I'm going home now,bye!” you said and immediately turned around and started walking away from him.

“h-hey..wait!” he calls but I never pay attention back all I want is to go home.

I couldn't take my overwhelming feeling right now,it's too much. All I wanted was just to see him,and it happened unexpectedly to bump and spoke to him.

“AAAAAAAA” screaming as I slumped to my bed, kicking in the air while hugging my pillow.

It was the best moment in my life to speak with him and having that close is sure was something unexpected.

“Y/n, you're loud!” my mom shouted that made me covered my mouth.

ෆ━━━━━𓂃༺♡༻𓂃━━━━━ෆ

Next is Shinichiro-kun!! :))