𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 // 𝒘.𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

"I told you,I didn't!" your husband, Imaushi demanded simply removing his coat.

"don't fool me around!" you muttered almost yelling,crossed arms.

" it is just your thoughts." he said hanging his coat in the closet as he walked inside your shared bedroom.

"argh!" you groaned, rolling your eyes in annoyance standing up lazily from the couch and followed behind him.

" I'm not!" you demanded watching as he removed his shirts and started to change. "Waka-"

"momma.." you cutted off as you felt someone pulled your short,making you looked down "why are you shouting? Are you and dadd-"

"shhh.." you immediately shush your 5 year old daughter,and kneel down on her level.

"why are you still wake up? I thought you're asleep,sweetie." you asked removing and putting some hair strands on her ears.

" I woke up because of the noise mommy..are you and daddy fighting?" she asked hugging tightly her teddy bear. You looked at Imaushi who was just done changing and tied his hair up in a bum and back to your daughter

" No,no baby.. daddy is just stupid sorry for waking you up." you gently held your daughter's small,and soft hand squeezing it making her smile but you can saw the worries on her face.

" don't worr-" you got interrupted by your husband who appeared behind yours "oh,don't mind your mommy, she's just a stubborn one,what I didn't do. Come!" he said lifting your daughter and carried her on his arms.

" how's my little sunshine?" he asked lightly pinching her nose making her giggled cutely as he walks out of your shared bedroom.

"hey,Waka! Don't you- hey.. I'm- I'm not even hey--" you groaned mentally rolling your eyes as he walks out carrying your daughter in arms and took her to her room.

You clicked your tongue. "Tch,even stealing my daughter's attention,huh." you muttered standing up from the floor.

You picked your daughter from her school since your husband, Imaushi is still working and busy.

"mommy,can we get an ice cream?" she asked as she sat beside the driver's seat.

"hmm.." you hummed giving a thought.

"please,mommy?" she pleaded with puppy eyes.

"okay, okay.." you immediately turned the car right and headed to the nearest convenience store.

[•••]

After you paid for the cup of ice cream you exited the convenience store and walked to the parking lot.

"mommy,can we see daddy? I miss him already." she said as she took a bite on her spoon.

"baby, y'know daddy is a busy man,he's still working. We can't disturb him,okay?" you said making your daughter groaned.