𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 // 𝒌.𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒂

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗

"huh,Izana..what's so much attractive to him?" Kakucho snorts looking at Y/n's thrilled action.

" he's so handsome!" you snuggle and chuckle at your own statement.

"I-I'm handsome too!" Kakucho said. Y/n keep on mumbling as Kakucho sighs approaching Izana,who's sitting under a tree.

"hey,Izana!" Kakucho is called with a boredom tone.

"why are you just sitting there all alone?" he asked pointing at him.

"that's right!" y/n added, she's behind Kakucho.

"nah,none of your business!" Izana muttered ignoring their presence.

"oh,come one play with us!" Kakucho suggested.

"Izana.." You whispered.

"no,I have to go home and study." He said standing up and dusting the dust of his clothes leaving the two behind.

"Ehh..tsk." Kakucho pouted after being ignored by Izana.

"Izana-kun.." you muttered watching Izana walking away from the both of you, disappearing in your sight.

[THE NEXT DAY]

"Hey, Izana!" Kakucho calls him as we seen him where we saw him yesterday.

"Play with us,come on!" Kakucho yelled out.

"I can't,I have to go home and stu-" Izana was cut off by Kakucho as he interfere him.

"huh?! You're going home again and study?" Kakucho raised his eyebrows.

" we've just seen you just arrived and you're leaving? Nah,come on,dude!" He say crossing his arms. Izana widen his eyes of Kakucho's statement.

"b-but-" Izana's about to protest as Kakucho held his arms towards y/n.

"nah,no more excuse and just play with us,don't stuck yourself all alone!" he said pulling Izana's wrist. "Kaku-" a tear formed in Izana's eyes as he wiped it off.

"y/n-chan!! Izana's wanna play with us!" he shouted catching your attention. Immediately you turned around and approach them gladly.

"Kakucho! I-iza..na!" you held their arms and pull them on the playground.

[•••]

This continues,you, Kakucho and Izana become close and friends you always play after class or rest day. You were glad that the boy you admired from afar is now your close friend,this was enough for you. You were glad he's even became your best friend you were so glad he played with you,you were so glad that he's no longer a lone wolf anywhere to be found.

You once decided to confess your feelings to him.

"Izana...I like you.." you said shyly your head bowed eyes looking down it longed for almost a minute before Izana spoke.

"Y/n..." you heard him call your name,you tilted your head to look at him.

" we- we are still too young b-but-" A tears started to formed in corners of your eyes which made Izana's heart sink and his eyes widened.

" y/n... " you remained focus on what he's up to-

" I'm sorry y/n b-but I-" you cut off off Izana. "no! I like you Izana! And it will never change!" you burst out your overwhelming feelings as tears running down your red cheeks, Izana's eyes widen in shock.

" Even though we're still this young it will never change,I will wait! I'll wait until we grew up! I promised!" you yelled out,your tears non-stop falling,as you couldn't help anymore your feet have their own way and just suddenly ran away from him. Izana was speechless as you left him clueless and flustered.