𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 // 𝒔.𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦

sitting one of the benches on the park as you waited for your date to arrive,yeah you have a schedule to have a date for the first time and forever of your high school crush,Manjiro Sano a.k.a Mikey.

He's the number one Japan racer, Manjiro grew up into a fine man,many women tried to flirt with him but he never  turned his eyes for them because he reserves it for a certain someone.

Way back in high school you always stalked him and brought him some food;taiyaki,doriyaki and anything you thought he liked that made him satisfied.

But once you transferred school to Paris for entering college you never saw him nor any sign of him,but destiny made way for you to meet him again. As you came back to Tokyo,Japan. You heard some rumours about him he's the number one Japan best racer.

You happened to meet with your best friend,Emma; Manjiro's sister and didn't expect that Emma would bring him with her where he asked you for a date.

But that day,when you thought that your dream would be come true. You were wrong he never came you waited and waited for him but even his shadows have no sign until heavy rains started to pour.

You came home that day all soaked from the heavy rain. You felt so disappointed and neglected by him giving you a fucking mix signals like you were in high school.

Suddenly,your phone rang you open your eyes and checked it out.

Izana:
hey,are you free tomorrow?

Y/n:
uhm,I guess?

Izana:
Let's hang out? My treat.

Izana, Manjiro's adopted brother messaged you,you scratches your head to think for a while to what you should say to him. Yes or no?

My oh my yn

Then,you remembered that Manjiro didn't come what if.. he won't too? You overthink to much,but your thoughts cutted when Izana messaged you again.

Izana:
I'll pick you up,y/n.
If you would agree?
So?

You didn't give it any thought and replied.

Y/n:
Oh,sure!

Izana:
good,see yah!

After that,you lay back on your bed. Is this right? You asked to yourself. Thinking about Manjiro and Izana,but you just got ghosted from your crush and made you wait there,all alone.

Who wouldn't hurt?

You got ready and dressed a formal attire,you wore a dress that reached your thighs and perfectly fit your curves. You out some light make up and done!

Afterwards,Izana came and picked you up. You two ate dinner outside, wandering around, watching the moon and stars.

"Hey.. the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Izana asked.

"Uh,yeah.. you're right." You replied, awkwardly. Even though you're with Izana,you couldn't take your thoughts away from Manjiro. You know that Izana and Manjiro who always fought even in simple and small things.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"N-nothing." You said.

"Thinking about him?"

"Heh? Who?"

"Mikey." He said and side eye you.

"Heh? How'd y-"