𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩 // 𝒘.𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊

𝗟𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗣

it's Halloween and y/n went to their Halloween party as her friend forced her to come even though she didn't want to.

“hey,come one y/n let's scare them!” Her friend Senju said,clinging on her arms.

“let's go Senju! They're coming!” Emma jumps in excitement as she calls for Senju.

“let's go y/n!?” Senju held your arms and pulled you with her.

“ come on,y/n-chan!” Emma said as she held your other arms to helps Senju pull with them.

“hey,but..I don't wan—”

“shut up, this is gonna be fun!” Senju and Emma chuckled you groaned at defeat. “fine, whatever ” you sighed and followed them even though you were reluctant.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Y

ou sat on the chair with the table of no one. A waiter offered you some drinks so you took it and immediately consumed it. Gulping it down you wiped your mouth with some dripping of your side lip.

“trick or treats!” a kid approaches you as she smiles.

You returned the smile and patted her head. “hey,kiddy..I”

“you want some,nee-chan?” she took something in her pocket and handed you a lollipop. Your eyes sparkling and a cheeky smile plastered on your lips as you took the lollipop. “thank you..”

She smiled at you and waved her good bye. “bye, nee-chan! See ya around!” she giggled and waved dismissively you watch her retreating figure.

“a kid..” you whispered but you shrugged it off and stared at the lollipop and after sometime you chuckled at yourself and tore  the lollipop's .

“hnm, a chocolate creamy flavor huh that kid..” you smiled as you're about to  shove your mouth inside your mouth something bump to you and it fell on the ground making your jaw drop.

“what the..”you was startled and hesitantly look to your side. “what the fuc—”

“oh,sorry about that,ln.” yeah,there he is the womanizer and irritating dude you always want to disappear and vanish in your life,Wakasa Imaushi.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and clicked your tongue as he scoffed at you reaction. As always he has some women clinging on his arms and dancing with. He's wearing a mascara that hid his nose and eyes but you recognize him with his hair.

“ it was my...” you tried to complain but refused when he stopped and stared at you a teasing smirk forming upward his thin lips.

“whatever!” you said and turned as you pouted like a child.

“your favorite? Haha you really do love lollipops, aren't you y/n?” he approached you and took a seat beside you.

You side eye him and rolled your eyes off him immediately. “so what? You dropped it,it's your fucking fault, Imaushi!” you said glaring at him just to earn a scoffs.

“is that lollipop from that kiddo?” he asked as lollipop hanging in his mouth,your mouth water how he suck and take the lollipop in making your mind go wild,duh.

“don't stare at me like that,y/n. I might melt..” he chuckled as you dumbfounded and look away.

“you want some?” he took out his lollipop from his mouth as he offered you.