𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 2 // 𝒌.𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒂

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 2

After you got hospitalized and finally out,you decided to visit Izana in his apartment which is just nearby in the station.

“Izana?..” you called out pressing the doorbell button,but there's no answer,you took some tries and calls but no responses.

“Izana? I came here because..I heard you had a fight with Kakucho” you keep staring at the door,waiting for it to open,you don't know if he was inside.  “I was worried because you didn't attend the class after that..”

There's still no answer.

“Izana,you okay?”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“anyway.. I want to apologize the other day if we bothered you...” you sigh and stare at the blank door in front of you.

“Izana?” you tried to call again,you're starting to worry that there's still no answer,nor responses.

hu... maybe I barged the wrong apartment,is he sick? Is he home? argh,where the hell is he?
You lost in your deep thoughts as you're about to leave.

*CLICK*

Suddenly the door gently swung open  and you felt someone covered your mouth,you gasp and flinch shocked. “hmnnggh!” you tried to be freed from who ever who's this. Is this kidnapping? No! Please..you thought.

“don't be so loud you will disturb the neighbors.” you felt the hands removed and you turned around, revealing Izana Infront of you. “I-Izan-” you were cut as Izana dragged you inside the apartment.

“why are you here? Don't make a fuss of yourself make yourself way out of here.” he muttered,hands inside his pocket.

“y-your face.. its-” your about to touch Izana's face as he grabbed your hands off. “tss.. why do you think of me when you faint yourself” he scoffed. “go home and rest!” he said with a commanding tone.

You pulled your hands off his grips “b-but..your wound must be treated,Izana!” you protested. “let me help you.” you volunteered.

Before you could notice Izana cupped your shoulder and you felt your back hit the cool surface of wall,you tilted your head looking up at him. “why are you so fucking stubborn? I said don't come near me and don't act so close to me,but what?.. you.. you always come.”

You huffed and felt the burden and heaviness in your chest “Izana.. i-its hur-” you didn't even finish your words as he  “too late.” said and smashed his lips on your making your eyes widen. He ran his hands on your back hair gently stroking and deepening the kiss,you shut your eyes closed, bodies touched and you felt the heat atmosphere between you two.

After making out for almost 30 seconds Izana pulled back  he made eye contact with you his hands caressed your jaw,his thumb brushing your lower lip.

“too late now.. I don't care anymore,y/n I warned you but you didn't listen. Now I have to have you and come to me.” he uttered you can feel his heart beating so fast.

“Izana..what are you sa-” you got interrupted again when he suddenly pulled you in a hug,his arms wrapped around yours. “I love you,y/n.”  your eyes widen in shock.

“i told you to not come near me,but you're so stubborn” he hugged you and  slightly brushed his lips on your hair.

“you made me so worried,what do you feel now?” he asked that made you stop.

“ I'm fine,I heard that you're the one who brought me to the hospital?” you asked, you're not moving feeling his warmth.

“yeah,I'm sorry y/n.” he whispered but you shook your head.