𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 // 𝒌.𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒂

𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

you sat on the bench with your knees pressed on your chest and your head leaning on it as you hugged it tight, crying and crying that's because you had argument of your boyfriend,Izana and you doesn't like arguing or yelling but now he's totally different than before.

You were trying to convince him to stop the plan of fighting Toman this evening but he told you that

don't get in my way,you bitch! It's none of your business and who are you to stand against me?”  he yelled at you which you uncontrollably cried and just ran.

Your heart sank of his hurtful words as he never did this to you,this is the first time he yelled and raised his voice that is totally different than before.

When the two of you are arguing,Izana would just hug you immediately and lock you around his arms,not wanting to go any further.

But now he was different from the man you knew,he was different from the Izana you knew you knew he was driven by the devil even he, killed his own sister. He was now a villain with the devil's law that even if you can't stand against him anymore even the soft spot he has gone to.

Kakucho took a seat beside you as you continued sobbing tilting your head to see him  calmly staring at the moon.

You know how much Izana hate Manjiro,he was jealous,he envy him,he believes that Manjiro took everything from him and this led Izana to desperately crush him.

“hey,Kakucho..” you calls his name breaking the silence between you two.

“please..let me ask one favour,stop Izana from doing this. He might end up dead whether he or Manjiro.”  you sniffed and wiped your tears which is non-stop falling from you eyes to your hot cheeks.

Kakucho sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. “ there's no one could stop Izana now even you nor I but.. I won't let Izana beyond this anymore. He's not the izana I knew that's why I won't let him be driven by the devil's law more,tsk that kisaki.” he gritted his teeth as he bit his lower lips there's a hint of Kakucho’s voice, desperate as me to stop Izana.

“ that's why Kakucho..please help me.. bring him back to reality,bring him back to the Izana we knew.” you sobbed quietly hugging your knees.

“ don't cry,yn.” he said as he messed your hair.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

And the night has come were the battle will be held in Yokohama Tenjiku were Both gangs; Toman & Tenjiku have gathered to start and finish off the fight.

“Why,Izana?” Mikey asked,there's a hint of his voice making Izana have some flash back of his past.

Why,Izana?

Shut up.

Shut up!!!” he yelled pissed, bursting out as he took the gun from Kisaki.

“Kisaki,gimme that!” he said his tone's commanding and pissed.

“Izana!”

Izana snatched the gun from Kisaki pointing it to Manjiro, he's gone crazy now.

“shoot,Izana if that's what you want” Mikey cooed looking at him seriously.

“what? Hey Mikey! Don't encourage him he's serious!” Ken yelled but Manjiro didn't budge nor afraid to he stared directly to Izana. On the other hand Izana was trembling; he didn't know what to do now,he gad this urge to pull the trigger. He's so flustered now before he could do it Kakucho snatched the gun's away making izana surprised.