𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 2 // 𝒘.𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 2

You slowly opened your heavy eyes from last night and gently rubbed it to see clearly. Turning to your right side you see your husband sleeping besides you stare at his masculine body with his feminine face,oh he's definitely pretty handsome.

You forced yourself to sit up and stretched your back as you yawned you're still mad at him accusing him,he's literally cheating on you but who's not gonna give in of this charismatic husband? Argh!

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

You took a bath and prepared for breakfast and woke up your daughter Ysa,for school.

“ where's daddy?” Ysa asked as she took her seat on the dining table watching you preparing breakfast.

“ he's still sleeping. Here eat!” you said and placed the plates with her favorite meal her eyes sparkling that made you smile.

“mama,is daddy mad?” you stopped for shallowing your food as your daughter asked.

“ I don't know.” you coldly replied.

“ finish it already.” you said making your daughter have this questionable looks but she didn't mind and continued eating.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

You left the house with your daughter to bring her to school.

“ba-bye mama!” she smiled at you waving dismissively as you waved back watching her retreating figure. “hnm,see ya baby!”

Meanwhile, after you brought her to the gate you walk back to the parking lot and before you could enter your car, you noticed someone very familiar that caught your eyes. You wondered and walked to where you spotted that whoever.

You finally catch a glimpse and your eyes widened you've seen your husband with her former gang leader,Senju. You felt your heart sank and pissed. A tears formed in corner of your eyes. You watched how they talked and laughed at each other while you noticed someone was with them,a guy but you have never seen this guy before with Imaushi making you wondered as the guy you assumed he excused himself and made his way to the bathroom,a while someone had just arrive and have a hug and kiss with your husband and took her sit,you watched them chitchatting and your anger grew when Senju hug him tightly,you can't take it anymore you want to burst it out.

That feeling... jealous, insecure, pissed when you saw your husband with some other women.

You felt your tears streamed down,your body moves its own and walk to them,this your opportunity the last time  you can't because you have your daughter around but now? No,she's not here. You don't want you daughter to witness such a thing so this a chance to go and confront them.

You immediately pulled Wakasa's arms to face you and DANG! you slapped him.

“ I knew it! You don't have to deny this Imaushi!” you yelled all out your breath. Your tears non-stop falling.

“ yn?” Senju said shocked.

Imaushi caressed the cheeks where you'd slapped him forcefully. “yn?”