𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 // 𝒎.𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒚𝒖

𝗧𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥

sitting boredom at your chair and your face buried on your desk trying to think properly, you couldn't contain yourself from last night staying up late to study but it was nothing and useless.

"y/n!" a familiar voice calls out making you open your eyes and tilt your head to the side to see your friend, Hinata.

"Hina.." you mumbled burying your face back to the table.

Hinata took a seat beside your chair as she examined you.

"hey,y/n did you even sleep?" she asked leaning on her palm.

"hnm.." you only hummed to respond to your eyes so heavily and there's an urge to open them.

"man,you really wanted to see what heaven looks like? You idiot!" she groaned there's a worried tone of her voice.

"hnm..Hina.." you groaned as your voice horse and you don't care,you moved your head to face her with your tired eyes and there's a black circle on every both of them.

" exams are on Thursday and I couldn't catch up to those lessons I missed,damn" you covered your face with your palm and took a deep breath.

Well yah,you skipped school for fucking 1 week before your exams cause of the sudden emergency that your dad got hospitalized and you have to look for him while you mom is working abroad.

"could you help me?" you sat straighten and looked at her with your pleading and tired eyes.

"help for?" she looked at you confused.

" uhmm,like teach me or tutor me! " you said as your hands went to hold hers'.

"but y/n-chan.. you can't even focus you need some sleep y'know!" she said and gently massaged your hands that it made you sleepy of her warm and soft hands.

"but..I have to...study..."

"y'know I can't,I'm so busy for the-"

"please.." you cut her off and pleaded holding her tight.

She sighs in defeat. "okay,but.. I want you to take some rest first and sleep,okay?" she said giving you a reassuring look.

You sigh and nod,well you can't deny you needed rest too because of those restless nights.

"okay, tomorrow just be in the library after lunch.." she said as she stood up.

"but for now..let's eat okay?" she said as she extended her hand to help you up as so you did and you two went to the cafeteria.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Finally,you did have sleep for 8 hours you were craving for after a long time of restless night. That you would barely just have some 2-4 hours sleep.

and today was different you came to school better than yesterday you met with Hina after recess and went to class and after lunch you two were always together, wherever; recess,lunch, walking home etc.

she told you to come first at the library and she'll be there she just has to get something,and you heed her words you entered the quiet library and sat in one of the empty chairs There were only a few students there.

you waited there patiently simply tapping the table just quietly waiting for Hinata to come.

5 more minutes had passed and she wasn't nor even her shadow shown up.
you come into this thought that what if she's pranking you? she said she's busy and maybe...