𝐏𝐃𝐀 // 𝒎.𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊

𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

You shoved and consumed your ice cream that your husband Takashi had bought. You're carrying some bags of groceries while he was holding your 3 year old son eating ice cream.

You found it cute that they're having some interaction as father and son,since Takashi is a busy man due to his work and some gang business.

But now? Nah.. he finally,for the first time and forever he had his rest day so he could spend some time with his loved ones.

You happened to reach Takashi's hand holding and squeezing it tight — you had this nerves and reddened face as you pulled some guts to do it.

“Y-yn? W-what are you doing?” he asked ,you tilted your head just to see his reddened face; as tomatoes,yeah.

“w-why?” you blushed at the sight of  seeing him like you're a teenager blushing at each other.

“we.. we're in public!” he said,his voice crackled.

“so?”

“ aren't you embarrassed? There are some people staring at us.”

“ what do you mean? There's literally no people around!” you pouted like a child.

“ no the—”

“hummpff or you don't want to?” you snorted.

“i-it's not like that..you know I don't like PDA! (PUBLIC DISPLAY of AFFECTION)” he said trying to convince you.

“tsk, whatever.” you said and before you could pull your hands off he held your wrist and brought you closer to him,before you could notice you blink at the sight and feeling. His soft and sweet lips pressed against yours,which surprised you but you gladly returned the kiss and pulled back as you gave him a warm smile making his face heat up,as you soon just giggled at what he just witnessed eyy.

“hnm, let's get home already and cook my hubby and baby boy's favorite meal!” you said wearing your closed-eyed warm smile,your husband smiled as he watched your childish side.