𝐑𝐏𝐖 2 // 𝒉.𝒓𝒂𝒏

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗥𝗗 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 2

I sat on my chair leaning my head on my the table with my arms underneath,when my teacher entered the room.

"Good morning, everyone." Ms. Lain greeted,I sat straight as the class greets her back.

"Good morning, ma'am."

"Uhm,good. How's y'all today?" Ms. Lain,our professor asked.

"Doing great."

"Good."

"We're good,Miss."

My classmates has said I didn't pay to much attention,I was looking out on the window staring at the breath taking sight of sunrise and nature.

"Okay,class.. does anyone of you the meaning of rpw?" Ms. Lain asked which made me snapped back to reality.

Well,I've been in rpw for almost 4 years now.. I met lot of internet friends but some of them leaves, couldn't open their account,and just disappeared like a bubble which just popped out of nowhere.

"Ma'am,rpw means Roleplay World,this is where you roll some characters basically this is a fake world which people normally go to escape the boring reality." Our top student,Aries said.

"Good,Aries."

"And if this is a fake world,is there something real about this?" She asked again.

"Ma'am!" The campus girl classmate raised her hand.

"Yes?"

"Uhm.. I guess there is nothing real, because rpw or roleplay world is just a fake world and duh,this is just some kind of shitty things because when you found some friends they've just leave eventually." She said and rolled her eyes as she sat back on her chair.

"And love? friendship? That's all fake. Some of them can't even met in real life,well I've tried too but it was so boring and I even got some bastards perverted moots." She added.

"Oh,that's so...ugh,Shen." One of our classmates said.

"Yeah,it does." She said and took some of her lollipop and devoured it.

"Oh" Ms. Lain hummed.

"How about others? Your opinions?" She looked out.

"I guess what you said was wrong,Shen." The deep, charming voice has spoke. All the class have eyes on him,Haitani Ran; the infamous charismatic older Haitani,along with his younger brother,Haitani Rindo.

"Hnm? And what? How'd you say that, Ran?" Shen asked raising her eyebrows.

"That's right,give us your opinion, Haitani." Ms. Lain said waiting for him to speak up.

He sat up straight and leaned on his palm.

"Well yeah, everyone eventually leaves. That's right. But in rpw there is something real too." He said,his eyes boring on Shen.

"What?"

"Rpw Relationship sucks because some of them is toxic, cheating,and whatsoever that led them to breakup. Yes,ldr is hard too because you don't even know if your partner is cheating and what the he was doing."

"But the love, friendship is definitely something real in that so called fake world." He added which made everyone surprised,and I am too.

"Hnm,great reasoning,huh, haitani." Ms. Lain said.

"It's not reasoning,I'm just telling the truth." He said and boredom lay back on his chair.

"Hnm? How can you say that? Did you try entering rpw,Ran? Have you been in rs? You have friends?" One of the girls whose been crazily having crush on him,Eri asked.

He paused and looked at her,he sat up straight, and sigh leaning back on her palm as his long braided hair feel on his chest along with his loosen neck tie that reveals some of his skin.

"Let's say,I did." He said which some dropped their jaw,I'm just listening to him. I love his voice,long hair,thin face, pointed nose, everything that girls dream of a man. He's perfect af.

"Heh? You.."

"Yes, I've been in relationship. Even though it's so called fucking fake world. I met this girl,I love her company,staying awake late at night to talk to her."

"I've never been in ldr before,but having her messages me is something made me feel butterfly in my stomach. She's like a sunshine. I would like to meet her someday." He said calmly as everyone was surprised.

"Heh? I didn't know you're rp'ier? What's your name?"

"Haitani Ran's in rs?"

"Well,it's just ldr guys?!"

Our classmates started mumbling.

"Huh,Ran are you a fool?" Shen asked couldn't just believe what the tall male said.

"Rpw sucks,and that girl is maybe just fooling you around." Shen said.

"No,Shen. She's different,I could tell. She definitely stole my heart but that's so sad that we couldn't see,and touch each other. It feels like she lit up the dark side of my life and I don't know,I don't care. I just know I loved her."

"Heh?!?"

"Hnm, who's that lucky girl,Ran?" Ms. Lain asked who seems enjoying it.

"I just know her rp name, that's all."

"Who,then?" Ms. Lain asked again.

"Avi Selene." He said,which made me stopped when I heard my rpw name.

I couldn't believe and tried to process it again,making sure if I'm just mishearing it. I looked at him with his infamous calmed personality.

I can't believe that the guy I'm relationship,the guy I always stay up late to talk with,the guy I thought far away.. and just a dream of mine to meet,is my crush in rl that I always saw everyday.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

AAAAAAA,so cringe heueehehye.

Just my opinion about rpw,okay?

-

sooner or later,I will update After He Goes.^^