𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 // 𝒔.𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐

𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗕𝗜𝗔𝗡

ෆ━━━━━𓂃༺♡༻𓂃━━━━━ෆ

Requested (by) and dedicated to: kokomelon6969

AAAAAAAAAA one of my favorite TR Wattpad authors. (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)♡

I really loved her stories even her writings and I've always been reading it heuehuheh.

ෆ━━━━━𓂃༺♡༻𓂃━━━━━ෆ

Y/n angrily ran to the bathroom chasing her annoying classmate. She looked down at each door of the bathroom, entering. She cared less about the other guys who were peeing,all she wanted now is that to beat up that gay's ass off.

Yn bent down looking by the feet of each locked door,and at the one last final door and finally found the similar pair of shoes. She recognized and suddenly a cheeky idea popped out in her mind giggling to herself.

She came back with the pot of water, she even took a chair to stand by because she's so short,erp. placing the chair in front of the door and then lifted up the pot of water and splashed it to him from the top laughing at her bullshits job she threw the pot making the other men flinched.

When she's about to get off down the chair the door suddenly opens that makes her fall,but a strong arms wrapped around her waist stopping her from falling flat on the floor.

Tilting up her head just to be met with black orbs ones. Widening her eyes in shock that it wasn't yn's gay assed classmate that pulled pranks on her,his black strands hair's all wet from the shits she have  done he's staring dead at her making her gulped down.

“hnm? what's with this rude behavior, miss?” he asked,his voice was deep and cold. Y/n averted her eyes anywhere avoiding his gaze.

“u-uhnm..” trying to form a word but failed,the raven haired guy  took her cap and wore it to his wet hair. “nice cap you got there, lesbian.” he said and sent her a wink which made y/n cringe and rolled her eyes.

“give it back!” she said trying to reach for her cap but the ravenette's  too tall for her. Jumping up to reach her cap she accidentally kissed him, most likely a peck making her stop and surprised.

The ravenette's swirls his eye brows in a seductive and teasing one. Y/n immediately back off and pushed him away.

“ahh!!! Omg! Yn's lips isn't virgin anymore!!” there he is, y/n's gay's classmate who she's been looking for. “damn you,Sei!” she yelled out glaring at the gay. Yn burst out of anger that sent her off the edge tempting to chase him she turned back for her cap.

“hey! Give it back now!” yn said offering her hands waiting for him to give it. But he wore it and started to walk out.

“HEY!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!” y/n shouted as men inside the bathroom irked seeing a girl inside the men's bathroom.

“hey,why are you here? This for men!” but y/n didn't mind them she just want to get her cap back,that her crush gave her.

“hey! Give it back you rude ravenette with weird ass hair!” yn said, pissed turning around as the black haired dude  shot her a death gaze making her gulped.

“and what about the fucking bullshits you have done to me? How would you pay me back? my shirt and my hair is now all ruined for fuck sake messing with me,nerdy lesbian!” ouch. he said, words hit her, realizing y/n couldn't form any words the raven haired guy walked out leaving her all pissed.