𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 // 𝒉.𝒓𝒂𝒏

𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

walking down the aisle exhaling a smoke from the cigarette hanging in between my lips. there he is.. walking towards me,I didn't give me any opportunity to come near me and immediately came into my car and started the engine.

he scoffed at my actions and went to the red opposite Lamborghini. he smirked at me and started his engine too.

I narrowed my  eyebrow at confusion,tss he's such a flirty. I mumbled to myself.

A girl stood in between our cars in front of us.

"Ready?" She said switching her eyes to us to him,to me and just the center. We both started the engine and heated up.

The time the girl swung the red flag she was holding we both pressed the gas and started the race.

Throughout the race he was just behind me and I increased my speed not wanting to go after me so I blocked the possible way he could go through and continue hitting the gas and break; teasing him.

He just let me and continued to drive at the normal speed behind me. But not until fuck.. the cops.. there was two cops which was following us for fuck's sake.

Well.. let's say that this car race is extremely forbidden in this city and just a game and bet out of people who raced to have money and so cops would suddenly appear at all times. Unlucky that they appear right now blah blah.

I increased my speed more and more of my sports car getting away from the cops. Haitani was behind me I could feel he was increasing his' too.

We turned to any other way not giving a damn care anymore of the bet race all we need right now was to fucking escape this cops bruh.

I took any path that I think I could lure the cops or lost their track of me but that fucking Haitani is following me so the cops keeps chasing after me too.  Fuck Ran Haitani.

We did our best to get away from the cops and finally after coming through any paths we lost their track of us and continued the race I'm still the leading one he was behind me and I have this feeling that I'll win this race nuh-uh.

Not stopping I fully pushed my speed as Haitani did his best too but maybe I'm better than him hah! What a guy. I thought I was smirking.

Close to the finish line and I was too confident I didn't notice that fucking Haitani used his full speed that I didn't know he could and he uses his torbo and went beyond me reaching the finish line first. I was shocked at that but didn't give a damn thought long of it,nah.

Afterwards he won the race but before we could stop the car he signaled me to follow him and I did we stopped besides the bridge where you could clearly see the moonlight and shining stars.

We got out of the car and he walked towards me I leaned on my car's...

"Hey,angel.." he calls out which made me look at him.

"Hnm.. nice race,huh." He said as he flushed an annoying smirk.

"I didn't think that you'll be my opponent tonight but gladly I was able to race with you" he said curling the loose strands of my hair.

I just looked down on the floor and softly watched his hands doing my hair.

"you don't speak,huh?" He said with a low tone,yet it was a deep voice. Fuck it's driving me crazy just so you know.. this bastard is beautiful and I had to admit this shithead.

He chuckled as he only earned my silence. He took some steps back and leaned on his car too.

"Hnm.. so I won.."

"whatever." I said and took some money and handed it to him. He extended his hands to reach out which I thought he would claim the money but I was wrong he pulled my wrist that made me bump on his chest.

"I don't want that reward,angel" he whispered in my ears that made me blushed intently.

"Then.. what?" I asked for my face- facing his  muscular chest.

"You." He said

You.

"Me? Why?" Tilting my head I looked at him confusedly.

"Why?" He repeated my question and he giggled.

Wew,is this dude insane? Damn.

Damn.

"I want to."

"Go out with me. On Saturday night hnm? Is that okay, angel?" He said not looking away and stared into my soul.

"Uhmm.."

"Why? It's just a date."

"But.. isn't-"

"I don't need money,just you..a date with you,angel would be enough. Then if you're free I'll pick you up at 6pm be sure you're ready and I'll take you out on a date." He said as he winks at me making my cheeks heat up.

"You're so amazing,angel. Such a great racer " He said and pushed his foot to stand up  straight  his hands on either side of his pockets.

I was flustered and I only received a chuckle from him before he got back in his car and drove off.

"See yah,angel."

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

HEUEEUHEUE