𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 // 𝒔.𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘

You look and check at the clock the time read: 8:47 at night but your husband, Manjiro wasn't home yet. You started to get worried you stood up and went to the kitchen.

"lemme see,what can I make.." you put your index finger on your lower lips starting to think of what to do now.. you organize and prepare something. "ah! I see. Maybe I should bake cupcakes." you exclaimed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You have just done putting the cupcakes in the oven and set the minutes to bake it. You sat on the dining chair and waited for it as you waited for Manjiro to return home.

"nah" you sigh "what it took you so long, Manjiro?" you started to mumble in your worries. You leaned your head on the table waiting for the exact time for cupcakes to be baked,and for Manjiro to return home again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"y/n?"

"y/n,hey sweetie.."you felt someone shook you. "hnmm" you hummed and tilted your head and rubbed your eyes "Manjiro!" you smiled and your eyes widened in surprise when you saw him.

"yes, sweetie sorry I'm late,we got some emergency meeting earlier and I didn't inform you that I'll be home late-" you cut off Manjiro as you hugged him and took a peak kiss on his lips. "welcome home" you greeted as he returned the same hug-both of you were hugging.

" I'm home " he said with a low tone and rubbed the back of yours making you calm down "hn,sorry for making you worry.." he said. "don't worry about it,what matters is that you are safe." you said and bury your face on his shoulder.

"w-wait- what's that smell?" Mikey pulled out and sniffed. "huh??"

"OH! THAT'S RIGHT!" you quickly stood up and ran to the oven to open it up, Manjiro followed behind, flustered.

"no way.." you let out a worried sigh and stared at the burned cupcakes as you took them out of the oven. "what's wro-oh.." Manjiro said.

"babe,you okay?" he approached you worriedly. "yes" you nodded and you were disappointed and frustrated.

" I'm sorry,I'm about to give you this as fast as possible you got home but argh! I made a mess,I'm sorry babe." you apologize repeatedly afraid that he'll be mad at you.

Then your eyes widened as he cupped your cheeks and made you look at him. "there,there.. it's fine sweetie,as long as you didn't get hurt!" he muttered that he lowered his head a bit and took some burned cupcakes and took a bite to eat which shocked you.

"M-Manjiro-" you huffed. "It's delicious even though it got burned ..pffff" he chuckled softly making you snort. "geez how can you eat that?" you asked for snorting

"because this is still your handmade and I won't like to be wasted for nothing,what my wife had made for me." He said as his lips curved up into a lazy smile,which you hated the most.

"argh,stop that!" you snort and turned around to hid your reddened face. You heard him chuckled and he turned you around to face him and cup your cheeks. "oh,is my wifey being shy?" a teasing smirk curves up on his lips making you shiver and blushed. "s-stop.." you covered your face.

"HA-HA,sorry.." he laughs softly and hugged you you return the hug and leaning against his shoulder. "i-idiot.." you pouted childishly. You heard him chuckled. "hn.. I love you y/n" he whispered and lightly kissed your forehead and remained there for a per minutes.

You buried your face on his chest hugging him tightly. "I love you more,anata" you said but your words is muffled still clearly for him to heard,you earned a soft chuckles as you pulled out and pouted childishly.

He leaned to kiss your lips softly as you're pouting childishly as you smiled softly and cupped his cheeks and returned the soft,deep,and passionate kiss as he pulled your waist closer to him deepen the kiss.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

zupp, darlings free to request anything I'm out of ideas.^^