𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 // 𝒓.𝒌𝒆𝒏

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

“Hey mom,can you tell me how you married dad?” your  8 year old son asked making your eyes widen in shock.

“ you wanna know,huh..baby?” you asked with a bitter smile on your face.

it's all started when...”

Since you were in high school you have your husband, Ken Ryuguji. You have a biggest crush on him since he's so popular way back in high school. He's quiet,cold,tall,kind.

You can always see him hanging out with his best friends,Mikey and Takemitchi every often.

You never confessed to him but there's only one who knows your feelings towards Ken; it was your best friend Emma,Manjiro's sister.

But she also like Ken,she told you too. But you never come up to this to fight over a guy,you two both supported each other for having the same crush on a guy.

Then just suddenly it all change when suddenly Ken confessed to Emma what he was feeling towards her,he likes her,he loves her.. but you he never did.

Mikey and Takemitchi helped him,and you found out that he's been liking Emma ever since childhood.

You was there at that day of confession you saw how happy Emma is but when she suddenly turned your way there's a disappointment and frustration in her eyes but you smiled at her. Emma would reject Ken for you; knowing you likes him too.

But you assured it you're fine with it, knowing it to yourself it's not.

Yn-chan I..”

“hmm,hnm it's fine Emma.. we swore, right? It was you.. I was happy for the both of you.. you don't have to be sorry that you were the one Ken chose to.” you smiled at her ear to ear hiding the pain you were feeling.

You cried and cried  at that night baring the pain in your chest that it can never go away.. but you never hate Emma about it..well yah.. how could you hate her? She's such an angel. No way beyond an angel, she's too perfect.

They dated and hung out together and after the college graduation they lived together to stand and fought all the obstacles they'll face in the future and you saw it all.

And all of that have changed when Emma died and got hit with a motorcycle and Takemitchi was there and witnessed it; it was Kisaki and it was because they're deliquescence.

Mikey and Ken fought of it,you was there.. you saw how Ken punched Mikey from left to right taking out all of his range and blame to Mikey and Takemitchi was there too trying to stop them but he got beaten by Ken too.

You realized how Ken loved Emma.

He loved her so much

So much.

but there was one thing Emma wished before she died in the hospital.. is that Ken would marry you and Ken would do anything Emma wish for; and he did and marry you having a one child.

but you knew Ken would never love you he never pay attention at you back then because he's all to Emma.

and that's it..” you said wiping the tears formed in your eyes.

“ so...dad married you because auntie Emma wished and asked him to?” he asked that made you looked away and immediately looked at him back.

“ yeah.. ” you forced a smile.

“ but mom how could you two have me if daddy loves auntie Emma?..” he asked innocently.

“ that's all because...” your tears non-stop falling as your son wiped it.

“ don't cry momma.”

“ that's because...you”

“ I'm not your mom,it was Emma.. she gave birth to you before the accident  3 weeks had passed and she asked me to take care of you and Ken would marry me.. so that you won't grow up without mom”