Chapter One

BRIDGE

At Dawn, a whoosh of thunder is downwards on the bridge.

Cyrus, in his golden armor and cape, slowly walks away, and uses his Elder Godly powers to transforms him into casual clothes and a trench coat.

The Elder God, Cyrus, slowly walks onto the bridge and meets with his best friend, Ames, who's wearing casual clothes with a trench coat.

"Ames." Cyrus greeted Ames as he slowly walks up beside him.

"Cyrus." Ames greeted him back.

Ames and Cyrus slowly walks up to the bridge railing.

"Everything seems quiet as of right now." Cyrus said to Ames.

"Of course." Ames said.

"How is my niece, Christiana?" Cyrus asked, concerned.

"Christy is recovering from her wound." Ames reassured him.

"But something else concerns you, Ames." Cyrus said, having noticed something off.

"It's Aargus. The Elder God of Destruction." Ames said to Cyrus, slowly they both slowly walks away. "He searches for The Epirus Bow."

"As long as Agarus does not have the knowledge that we have The Epirus Bow, it is safely protected." Cyrus said.

Ames and Cyrus stopped walking and looks at each other.

"Cyrus? You and I have known each other for a long while. We're like brothers. You and Ismene were there when Christiana was born. You and Ismene are Christiana's surrogate uncle and aunt." Ames said to Cyrus.

"Ismene and myself loves Christiana deeply. She's our niece." Cyrus said.

"And speaking of Christy, what has she been up to?" Cyrus asked.

"As she's been slowly recovering, she's been keeping herself a little occupied with training the young demigods and demigoddess." said Ames.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Later on that day, the Elder Goddess, Nadia, is slowly walking in the outdoor hallway with Anubis, along with her six Handmaiden assistants, who are dressed up in red orange clothing.

{Handmaiden's Assistant}

"Our greatest neighbors are King Kahn and Queen Taja of the desert city of Alluvion, King Arathron and Queen Tamarth of the Elfin Realm of Ivory, and Queen Tasoula of the Zatherop Realm." Nadia reminded herself.

"Yes, Milady. That is correct." Anubis said to the Elder Goddess Nadia.

"Will you summon Christiana to me, Anubis?" Nadia asked.