Chapter Thirteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table, eating waffles with blueberries and whipped cream.

{Christy's Outfit}

"These waffles are really good, Mom." Trinity complimented with a small smile.

"Thanks, sweetie." Christy thanked her youngest daughter, eating a forkful bite of her waffle.

"The demigods and demigoddess have been talking about the duel tournament at the Camp Orasani." Luna mentioned, taking a forkful bite out of her waffles.

Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard and looks at his wife and daughters. "Waffles? Good breakfast."

"Hey, Dad." Luna and Trinity greeted their Dad in unison with smiles.

"We'll see you guys when we get back from Camp Orasani. But first, Trinity and I are gonna finish our waffles." Luna said.

Luna and Trinity gets up and walks over to the sofa chairs.

"I gotta go meet with Zenith, Thalia and Max at Zenith's and Thalia's monastery." Christy said to Klaus.

"Alright, then, I'll see you when you get back home." Klaus said.

"Okay." Christy said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY

Later on that day, Zenith and Thalia has partnered together with Max and Christy partnered together in the training room.

On the blue training floor mat, Zenith and Max spar with each other in hand-in-hand combat. Max swings a fist at Zenith, who dodges it and sweeps Max's feet from under him with him falling on the blue training floor mat.

"Shit." Max said.

"Try again, Maximus." Zenith said.

Max gets up and tackles Zenith onto the training floor mat and punches Zenith in his face.

"I just tried again, Zenith." Max said, and gets up to his feet.

Zenith gets up to his feet. He and Max looks at Thalia and Christy.

"Thalia? Christy?" Max said.