Chapter Twenty-Six

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

The next day, Christy, Gia and Ana are sitting on the three seat sofa.

{Christy's Outfit}

"This ultrasound of a little baby is really cute." said Ana, admiring the ultrasound picture of the little baby.

"Yeah. Do you and Max know what the baby is a boy or girl?" Christy asked.

"Either Callahan or Keelin will let us know by the next appointment." Gia told her.

"I'm gonna be an Auntie. I'm gonna be an Auntie." Christy sang in a sing song voice with a smile.

"Yeah, you are." Gia said with a small smile.

Ana, Christy and Gia exchange small smiles at each other.

"I'm gonna get you some milk." Christy said to Gia, getting up and walking over to the kitchen and gets a drinking glass and a milk carton.

Suddenly, Christy's premonition makes her clutches her head.

- Christy's Premonition -

The Elder God of Destruction, Agarus, is roaming around New Orleans and in the French Quarter, slinging lava everywhere.

"Tremble before me, New Orleans?!" Agarus exclaimed. "Bring forth, Christiana?!"

After receiving the same premonition, Christy panting to herself.

"Christy? Are you alright?" Ana asked, concerned.

"Was it a premonition thing?" Gia asked, concerned.

"Yeah. Agarus was here in New Orleans." Christy told both Ana and Gia. "I think I know how to defeat him."

"How?" Ana said.

"You guys aren't gonna like it." Christy said, becoming worried.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, Ana, Christy and Gia are with Klaus and Elijah in the courtyard.

"So, you're suggesting that your dark alter ego, Dark Enchantress, can destroy The Elder God, Agarus?" Elijah said. "This is nonsense."